Jump to content
DavoteK

Forum Upgrade (Sept'17)

Recommended Posts

spotted statuses are back. haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Although the purple font colour for admin user names is difficult to see against the grey background. 

 

Edited by Bluebird
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

Although he purple don't colour for admin user names is difficult to see against the grey background. 

Haha yeah can't see who said that :search:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The PS4 blue is a bit hard to read aswell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like it.

A lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like it aesthetically.

Quite glitchy from my works PC (can't post/type in the post box/lost inbox and notifications previews when I click on the envelope/bell in the top right corner).

Gutted if I cant post from work.:(

Yeah, no PENce balance on mobile.

 

Edited by Sunzibad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sunzibad said:

Like it aesthetically.

Quite glitchy from my works PC (can't post/type in the post box/lost inbox and notifications previews when I click on the envelope/bell in the top right corner).

Gutted if I cant post from work :(

Ditch your cache n s**t. Its probably looking at the old skin, this is essentially the same skin, but a different version, updated. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DavoteK said:

Ditch your cache n s**t. Its probably looking at the old skin, this is essentially the same skin, but a different version, updated. 

Will try that and report back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the new cleaner font.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Oldeuboi said:

Love the new cleaner font.

Mr Roboto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks good

you-know-it-makes-sense.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just noticed all the colours have gone to grey when you look at the online user list and the like.

Intentional?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Generally looking very good, will get better imo.

However ;

When you click the envelope on pendb in order to pm the user, it dosent work..

Blue PEN logo now looks like ..umm very bad..quote color same feelings blue-dark grey-orange...blue out :)

Active members that are shown on the bottom of the main page, have no color schemes

And in general, i feel browsing is slower..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Sunzibad said:

Will try that and report back.

No joy. :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Phoenixhako said:

Generally looking very good, will get better imo.

However ;

When you click the envelope on pendb in order to pm the user, it dosent work..

Friendly urls were disabled for some reason. Sorted now. Try again. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DavoteK said:

Friendly urls were disabled for some reason. Sorted now. Try again. 

Much better support than Konami, now works :up:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Phoenixhako said:

Blue PEN logo now looks like ..umm very bad..

Screenshot please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, this new like/thanks is very Frillypink, maybe more can be added also..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Phoenixhako said:

quote color same feelings blue-dark grey-orange...blue out :)

Screenshot this as well please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Phoenixhako said:

Active members that are shown on the bottom of the main page, have no color schemes

Colour clash, re think needed, has been for a while. Removed all of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Phoenixhako said:

And in general, i feel browsing is slower..

All posts are being indexed again on here and FLM.

But should be ok shortly. I would suggest deleting any cache/temp files after the upgrade. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DavoteK said:

Screenshot this as well please.

SSs

SS1.JPG

ss2.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×