Sign in to follow this  
ennis88

Option File

So I'm new to the PS4 world. Have a mate telling me I should use Daymos' option file, but general consensus around here seems to be Pesworld?

Any thoughts? Daymos is a tenner but Pesworld is free? Is it worth paying?

Or there's pesuniverse mate, loads to choose from 

Its £10 from there btw too

Edited by Brizzle

2 minutes ago, ennis88 said:

So I'm new to the PS4 world. Have a mate telling me I should use Daymos' option file, but general consensus around here seems to be Pesworld?

Any thoughts? Daymos is a tenner but Pesworld is free? Is it worth paying?

Everything you get on Pes Universe for a tenner you will get on Pesworld for free, more a less. 

Daymos is part of pesworld, he charges for the USB and postage I believe not the actual work. Some of the Pesworld stuff is available already, for free, the rest of it will be available as well, some more today, and others over the coming days. La Liga is done already, Serie A and the Prem should be ready today as well. 

Check in here for updates

1 minute ago, Seanachais said:

Everything you get on Pes Universe for a tenner you will get on Pesworld for free, more a less. 

Daymos is part of pesworld, he charges for the USB and postage I believe not the actual work. Some of the Pesworld stuff is available already, for free, the rest of it will be available as well, some more today, and others over the coming days. La Liga is done already, Serie A and the Prem should be ready today as well. 

Check in here for updates

Gotcha. That makes sense as seen Daymos shotu them out a fair bit and thought they might be in it together. He has an option to buy for a tenner and get the file emailed. Seems a bit cheeky if it's just the Pesworld stuff that you can get for free no?

And with regards to actually getting the kits onto the ps4, is there a simple guide anywhere? The one on Pesworld website seems a bit convoluted. Is it still the case that you have to go in and do each team one at a time, and set the kit base colours so that the fan colours are correct etc etc?

2 minutes ago, ennis88 said:

Gotcha. That makes sense as seen Daymos shotu them out a fair bit and thought they might be in it together. He has an option to buy for a tenner and get the file emailed. Seems a bit cheeky if it's just the Pesworld stuff that you can get for free no?

And with regards to actually getting the kits onto the ps4, is there a simple guide anywhere? The one on Pesworld website seems a bit convoluted. Is it still the case that you have to go in and do each team one at a time, and set the kit base colours so that the fan colours are correct etc etc?

1 hour ago, Seanachais said:

Thanks mate. Looks like I was looking at a guide for 2016 and was definitely more complicated!!