Jump to content
Goat261

PES update

Recommended Posts

Not been online for a week but just noticed pes as been updated, have they fixed the player switching with this latest update? If not, does anyone know what the update was for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Goat261 said:

Not been online for a week but just noticed pes as been updated, have they fixed the player switching with this latest update? If not, does anyone know what the update was for?

Faces. Lots & lots of faces

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, donkeyhugger said:

Faces. Lots & lots of faces

By that only lots of real game plan faces though, i know faces trust me m8 :D maybe 150 ingame faces aswell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And boots, don't forget the boots. Literally enough boots to crash the PEN marketplace 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tezombie said:

And boots, don't forget the boots. Literally enough boots to crash the PEN marketplace 

Yea nothing worse than someone marketing nike or adidas boots and they got pumas or smth after update :(

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't played the game for a long time and when I play today, i feel it is much worse.

Switching bug was still there, really annoying even enough to stop playing. animations still looked weird and too much skating on the pitch. What did they patch ? Classic Konami, various issues bla bla. I even did not try online.

As i read from twitter EA released a patch in two weeks for Fifa after release, we are still playing a buggy game. Didn't try myself but many people were complaining about server issues and cheating too, same old s**t every year..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Phoenixhako said:

I haven't played the game for a long time and when I play today, i feel it is much worse.

Switching bug was still there, really annoying even enough to stop playing. animations still looked weird and too much skating on the pitch. What did they patch ? Classic Konami, various issues bla bla. I even did not try online.

As i read from twitter EA released a patch in two weeks for Fifa after release, we are still playing a buggy game. Didn't try myself but many people were complaining about server issues and cheating too, same old s**t every year..

Don't think they patched at all, was just a faces/boots pack as fair as I'm aware.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×