Badbrownbear

introducing myself

Hi guys. my name is badbrownbear aka triple b. I was wondering if theres any league openings at this moment in time. thank you please. (xbox)

20 hours ago, Badbrownbear said:

Hi guys. my name is badbrownbear aka triple b. I was wondering if theres any league openings at this moment in time. thank you please. (xbox)

Hi man, good to hear from you, hows it going?

Unfortunately bud we made the decision to not allow members of P2E leagues to join the PEN leagues after the actions of some of the P2E members coming here, trying to poach our new members etc, which is a shame for innocent members who just wanted to play some pes like the rest of us.

welcom back, bbb, you decided to move back here?

with regard to potential league participation, you'd need to choose between PEN and p2e, just for future reference (not even sure you're still on p2e :) )

Cheers! 

1 hour ago, baranello said:

welcom back, bbb, you decided to move back here?

with regard to potential league participation, you'd need to choose between PEN and p2e, just for future reference (not even sure you're still on p2e :) )

Cheers! 

Well I'm strongly considering it and I was aware of the ruling regarding the dual participation.

I am currently a member on p2e yes but if the rule is one or the other I'd like to join the pen league, where I started.

Obviously that's dependant on any league positions being available I understand. 

1 hour ago, Goat261 said:

Hi man, good to hear from you, hows it going?

Unfortunately bud we made the decision to not allow members of P2E leagues to join the PEN leagues after the actions of some of the P2E members coming here, trying to poach our new members etc, which is a shame for innocent members who just wanted to play some pes like the rest of us.

Is that a blanket ban on all current and ex p2e members.

4 minutes ago, Badbrownbear said:

Is that a blanket ban on all current and ex p2e members.

I believe just current P2E members, only the ones we know were causing trouble will be banned for good. Not sure if you know what happened, it basically came down to p2e members coming over here, looking at our waiting lists, adding them to psn/xbox (mainly xbox) then bad mouthing PEN to those members. After a few weeks of that the decision was made to do a blanket ban as we dont know who is coming here to cause trouble, and who just wants to come here to enjoy pes. Its unfortunate for the guys who just want to enjoy two leagues, but we all agreed it was too much hassle and would be best to have a clean break.

Mr badbrownbear, easy now bud.

hope ya all good fella

3 minutes ago, Goat261 said:

I believe just current P2E members, only the ones we know were causing trouble will be banned for good. Not sure if you know what happened, it basically came down to p2e members coming over here, looking at our waiting lists, adding them to psn/xbox (mainly xbox) then bad mouthing PEN to those members. After a few weeks of that the decision was made to do a blanket ban as we dont know who is coming here to cause trouble, and who just wants to come here to enjoy pes. Its unfortunate for the guys who just want to enjoy two leagues, but we all agreed it was too much hassle and would be best to have a clean break.

I was aware but whether what you said actually happened I don't know tbh. I didn't really want to get involved and didn't think it was my place to as I was only there to play and participate in the league. obviously I had my reasons as to why I left pen which I explained via PM to the admins at the time. no point re visiting that issue as you said you guys made the decision to have a clean break and I understand that. 

having said that I would like to put my name forward for a league position.

20 minutes ago, spragga said:

Mr badbrownbear, easy now bud.

hope ya all good fella

yo man im good thanks. just want to get back into action and kick some ass

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Badbrownbear said:

having said that I would like to put my name forward for a league position.

'atta boy!

well said :)

BTW would I have to quit p2e 1st and altogether before even being considered for a league position? As I noticed I've limited access to the forum. 

3 hours ago, Badbrownbear said:

BTW would I have to quit p2e 1st and altogether before even being considered for a league position? As I noticed I've limited access to the forum. 

Yes i believe thats the case. So as i said when you left bud, its fully understandable that you prefer playing with your friends over there, no bad feeling towards you at all, just explaining the unfortunate situation :up:

On 20/10/2017 at 11:36 PM, Goat261 said:

Yes i believe thats the case. So as i said when you left bud, its fully understandable that you prefer playing with your friends over there, no bad feeling towards you at all, just explaining the unfortunate situation :up:

Done. I've notified the admin on p2e.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Badbrownbear said:

Done. I've notified the admin on p2e.

Welcome back mate I've given you some access back on the forum 

About PEN

Pro Evo Network is a community founded in 2004 to take the game of PES and combine it with a transfer market where you negotiate with other PES gamers to achieve the best team possible.

Support PEN

Help ensure PEN is around for the long haul and gain a few League Perks in the process, become a Pro Evo Network VIP.

VIP Signup