Fantasy football 2020/21 season

So the geezer who has the highest points so far after 1 game is really on - 74 points :crazy:

_20210424_112926.JPG

• Haha 1
On 4/24/2021 at 11:27 AM, Govie said:

So the geezer who has the highest points so far after 1 game is really on - 74 points :crazy:

_20210424_112926.JPG

29 transfers? :lol: 

Not made any transfers so far this week, not sure if I really need to either :g: 

The only change I may make, is taking Shaw out for Keane (depending on his fitness).

The Cringe players could look like good shouts after this game week and Spurs (on paper anyway) look like they could rack up some points with their fixtures, but you never know which Spurs will turn up.

Might need to find a way to squeeze, Salah and Son in

ff.PNG

• Like 1

Looking the same with regards to a lack of immediate changes. I think Maddison needs moving but Southampton & Newcastle next, the lad is surely due a haul. Likewise the Wolves triple up looks to be coming to an end due to fixtures but may get away with rolling the FT this week. 

C9DF6204-2C6A-40C6-A3DE-F984577BB314.jpeg

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

Looking the same with regards to a lack of immediate changes. I think Maddison needs moving but Southampton & Newcastle next, the lad is surely due a haul. Likewise the Wolves triple up looks to be coming to an end due to fixtures but may get away with rolling the FT this week. 

I had a quick play about earlier and after this week I can shift Bruno, Vardy and Maddison and stick in Salah, Son and a cheaper striker. Was looking at Wood considering the form he’s in and Burnley’s run in doesn’t look too bad

• Awesome! 1
19 hours ago, ninjabean87 said:

Was looking at Wood considering the form he’s in and Burnley’s run in doesn’t look too bad

I took him out this week just gone for Watkins lol. Effectively worth -15pts... Galling haha

• Haha 1

Been debating shifting Jota for Siggy :g: Also want Dallas, but I like the look of Alonso this week & then Leeds face Spurs next week :firefirefire:

But I’m thinking I need some Everton assets, likewise Leeds, plus most in my league have Jota & if I’m wanting to make ground, I think I need to mix it up a little. There’s also Jota to Greenwood but it doesn’t really feel like the right GW for that move. 

On 4/27/2021 at 6:22 PM, Jakey Fantastic said:

Gone rogue & ignored my previous thoughts. McNeil in for Traore (kept hold of Jota due to fixtures/switch to Siggy for DGW). Also gone Alonso Captain. This has stung me before when he didn’t even feature if I remember right, so I’m going in for another nibble in the hope of a differential haul :rock: 

4 points behind 1st in my Work League H2H but I’ve a 7 point gap to 3rd, so room to experiment & try & haul myself up the other mini league. 

03D950E9-A601-4A3F-A43B-CD2AEA26732A.jpeg

A 4-0 Spuds win and no Kane involvment in any of the goals :lol:

Perfect time to try and catch up on some points with practically everyone having him as Captain

5 hours ago, ninjabean87 said:

A 4-0 Spuds win and no Kane involvment in any of the goals :lol:

Perfect time to try and catch up on some points with practically everyone having him as Captain

My Alonso punt failed miserably. f**ker came on for the last 9 minutes :lol:  Got told Spurs won 4-0 last night & through gritted teeth I asked how Kane did. Couldn’t believe my luck :rock: 

Still a really really s**t week for me, but I do still have 4 guys in play despite the Utd v Liv match so there’s still a slim chance of salvaging some respectability :lol: 

Oh, and the added bonus, this is my opponent in my work H2H (I’m currently on 19 points). May just blag myself victory with the lowest points haul all season :lol: 

Awaits the Lingard hatrick.....

58AFBD9C-3268-4407-AE0B-DFDFE7089817.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

My Alonso punt failed miserably. f**ker came on for the last 9 minutes :lol:  Got told Spurs won 4-0 last night & through gritted teeth I asked how Kane did. Couldn’t believe my luck :rock: 

Still a really really s**t week for me, but I do still have 4 guys in play despite the Utd v Liv match so there’s still a slim chance of salvaging some respectability :lol: 

Yeah I’ve got a few playing across the 2 games tonight, hoping for some extra points as I’m still not doing overly great this week. A Lingard or Periera hat trick would go down a treat

• Like 1

Ah well, that was a complete missed opportunity with Kane doing s**t :lol: no ground gained at all

• Haha 1

IMG_9815.PNG.ba7b0584ec0afe603ec1edaeedd816fc.PNG

Team looks quite tidy ahead of this week. Went early with Alonso out for Digne because I expect Digne's price to rise ahead of the deadline (plus I was f**king fuming with Alonso! :lol: )

Debating a -4 to remove either Mount or Maddison. Chelsea & Leicester Blank in GW36 & their fixtures turn after this week, so ideally need to look at shifting 2/3 of them over the next 2 GW's. Got Antonio, Ings & maybe even Aguero earmarked for the forwards, wouldn't mind trying to shoehorn Bale into that Midfield if funds will allow. Thinking Sigurdsson or maybe even Torres (both 6.9) if I act on it this week. 

I’ve currently got this lineup:

D4B9C752-2BFE-4DCB-8F81-D6CA74582161.png.eb27d6fa6a4cc776a060e07957e2af7a.png

But thinking of going for this:

B28647E9-ECDF-45EB-BD60-398935756DAF.png.fb2f4fb5d0e36c6be05d1a70d675a966.png

Can guarantee if I take Vardy out though he’ll run riot against the mags and Utd and Nacho will do f**k all :lol: 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, ninjabean87 said:

I’ve currently got this lineup:

D4B9C752-2BFE-4DCB-8F81-D6CA74582161.png.eb27d6fa6a4cc776a060e07957e2af7a.png

But thinking of going for this:

B28647E9-ECDF-45EB-BD60-398935756DAF.png.fb2f4fb5d0e36c6be05d1a70d675a966.png

Can guarantee if I take Vardy out though he’ll run riot against the mags and Utd and Nacho will do f**k all :lol: 

Funnily enough I was debating the same with Kane this week (for DCL), his fixtures are decent but with company up top in the form of Bale, will he end up being more of a provider :g:

But then he could easily bang in 4 against Leeds & leave me having had a mare. 

That 2nd team looks decent though dude! 

4 hours ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

TGW! :firefirefire:

I've took another 4 point hit and whacked in Wan-Bissaka

Happy with my team if they all play all the games :hawheehaw:

Screenshot_20210506-090340.png

• Like 1

Keep thinking a United player is a no brainer, but then 3 games in 5 days is ridiculous, tough fixtures alongside rotation risk. Had Mount to Sigurdsson pencilled in prior, now thinking Greenwood if he comes through tonight unscathed. 

6 minutes ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

Keep thinking a United player is a no brainer, but then 3 games in 5 days is ridiculous, tough fixtures alongside rotation risk. Had Mount to Sigurdsson pencilled in prior, now thinking Greenwood if he comes through tonight unscathed. 

That’s why I went with wan-bisaka, thought a defender was more like to get through 3 games, he’s not too shabby for a good points return too, so the -4 shouldn’t be too hard to claim back

• Like 1

Proud to say I'm bottom of every league I'm in! 😂 

• Awesome! 1
8 hours ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

Canned this idea, ended up doing JWP for Mount instead. Had planned a -4 both this week & next jumping off Chelsea & Leicester, both of whom blank in 36. Bringing in a United player doesn’t solve that issue given they also blank in 36. Risky, but if it wasn’t a TGW I wouldn’t have considered them anyway. 

Was going to go Trent Captain but I think Salah will be a differential anyway, we’ll see though.

JWP is quite a boring move but I do like Southampton’s fixtures. Now to hide behind the couch when United play :lol: 

67BBD873-4ABF-467A-91DA-9DF7D011259D.jpeg

5 hours ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

Canned this idea, ended up doing JWP for Mount instead. Had planned a -4 both this week & next jumping off Chelsea & Leicester, both of whom blank in 36. Bringing in a United player doesn’t solve that issue given they also blank in 36. Risky, but if it wasn’t a TGW I wouldn’t have considered them anyway. 

Was going to go Trent Captain but I think Salah will be a differential anyway, we’ll see though.

JWP is quite a boring move but I do like Southampton’s fixtures. Now to hide behind the couch when United play :lol: 

67BBD873-4ABF-467A-91DA-9DF7D011259D.jpeg

I liked the look of JWP too, fairly cheap and got a good points return on him, saints are just a bit hit and miss atm

• Like 1

None of the Man Utd played points seem to be adding :g: