Fantasy football 2020/21 season

On 5/6/2021 at 6:26 PM, Jakey Fantastic said:

Had planned a -4 both this week & next jumping off Chelsea & Leicester, both of whom blank in 36. Bringing in a United player doesn’t solve that issue given they also blank in 36. Risky, but if it wasn’t a TGW I wouldn’t have considered them anyway. 

4 hours ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

:lol: 

What you on for this week? I’m on 57 

Still nowhere near catching up in my league :doh: 

30 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

:lol: 

What you on for this week? I’m on 57 

Still nowhere near catching up in my league :doh: 

50 so far. Which looked quite respectable prior to Villa v United :lol:  The Leicester bumming didn’t help, Maddison in particular has been a terrible transfer. But plenty of time to go, just need United to gas & my 6 players facing them to run riot :rock: 

I think the only thing I’ve f**ked it on is not captaining Bruno, should still get a respectable score but could have been better 

On 5/6/2021 at 9:40 AM, Jakey Fantastic said:

Keep thinking a United player is a no brainer, but then 3 games in 5 days is ridiculous, tough fixtures alongside rotation risk. Had Mount to Sigurdsson pencilled in prior, now thinking Greenwood if he comes through tonight unscathed. 

Yeah, continuing to regret this decision :lol: 

Finished on 97 for the week.

Looking ahead to next week, I can field pretty much a full team, but think I may need to make a couple of transfers for the points.

ff.PNG.a7e0b4370cfadb8a4167a19e8dbce12e.PNG

Might take Iheanacho and Periera out :g: 

10 hours ago, ninjabean87 said:

Finished on 97 for the week.

Looking ahead to next week, I can field pretty much a full team, but think I may need to make a couple of transfers for the points.

ff.PNG.a7e0b4370cfadb8a4167a19e8dbce12e.PNG

Might take Iheanacho and Periera out :g: 

How are you fund wise? Raphina & Antonio spring to mind there. Or even Bamford actually. 

Iheanacho & Vardy out, Antonio & Ings in :rock: 

Quite liked DCL too, but ended up basing it off ownership in the end. Taken a -4, although I’m not liking McNeil in the midfield so may yet take a -8.

That said, I’m playing 1st place in my works H2H this week, now only 2 points behind in the league :drool: Do I need unnecessary hits :g: 

84EBA80E-185A-4655-9D4D-F087BE0A8C24.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

How are you fund wise? Raphina & Antonio spring to mind there. Or even Bamford actually. 

3.8m, so not too bad by the time I offload some

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

Iheanacho & Vardy out, Antonio & Ings in :rock:

Thats exactly what I did this morning with a 4 point hit as well

• Like 1

Last minute change, Maddison out, Mahrez in. -8 but a much more exciting pick with McNeil now benched so sod it :lol: 

1 hour ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

Last minute change, Maddison out, Mahrez in. -8 but a much more exciting pick with McNeil now benched so sod it :lol: 

Benched. 

pookeynoodle hasn’t featured for the last 2 matches ffs :lol: 

8 hours ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

That said, I’m playing 1st place in my works H2H this week, now only 2 points behind in the league :drool: Do I need unnecessary hits :g: 

Goes from bad to worse, just checked his team, he’s triple captained DCL the b*****d :lol: 

On 5/14/2021 at 10:21 AM, Jakey Fantastic said:

On 5/14/2021 at 7:22 PM, Jakey Fantastic said:

Goes from bad to worse, just checked his team, he’s triple captained DCL the b*****d :lol: 

Somehow, I’ve blagged victory by 4 points! Largely due to the 8 points I recouped off the bench. That & DCL blanking. I’ll take it! :lol: 

Top of the league by a point with 2 to go :rock: 

Torn on what to do about Mahrez this week. Not played a single minute of the last 3 league matches, surely due a run to keep his eye in. 

Jota is out, few options but I’m thinking Raphina, Willock or Greenwood. Alternatively, taking a -4 to remove Jota & Mahrez for Mane & Willock looks quite appealing too :g:

E5F6C2F0-9E7A-4621-B3C8-14AA5A9AC9E0.jpeg

1 hour ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

Torn on what to do about Mahrez this week. Not played a single minute of the last 3 league matches, surely due a run to keep his eye in. 

Jota is out, few options but I’m thinking Raphina, Willock or Greenwood. Alternatively, taking a -4 to remove Jota & Mahrez for Mane & Willock looks quite appealing too :g:

E5F6C2F0-9E7A-4621-B3C8-14AA5A9AC9E0.jpeg

If it's any help, I'm keeping Mahrez. He must play between now & CL final? seeing Torres do wreck the last hurt as it could just as easily been Mahrez or Foden but they saw nothing.

Love the Willock call, doing great. But any of the 3 you mentioned are great picks on paper

• Like 1

Jota & Mahrez out, Mane & Willock in :rock: 

Couldn't look beyond the fixtures, Mahrez I think only plays 1 of the 2 remaining games, likewise potentially Greenwood, although I think both start their next matches. But The Cringe after their WBA heroics will have their tails up & Willock, especially after demanding to take the Penalty last week (albeit he missed), looks like a lad on a point proving mission. 

Concerns me having no Leeds players, but aside from that :rock1:

4904158A-0FD5-4387-AB26-95512D2E9C96.jpeg

• Like 1

Playing bench boost this week & triple captain next week because I had forgotten to use both chips. I'm 2nd in my money ML and 52pts behind leader so I think I'll have to settle for 2nd place unless something crazy happens.

Selection has been very timid and template-esque. Absolutely s**tting it with my GK choices...:lol:

image.png.429b8270f62adef62f0d53444636d0d1.png

• Awesome! 1

Lost my H2H by 5 points, although luckily the guy behind me also lost, meaning I go into the final GW 1 point ahead :rock: 

The -4 on Willock & Mane proved canny with 17 points returned. Rudiger (9points) 1st sub was painful to see. Patricio bizarrely benched & Ings just refusing to return anything since I brought him in. 1 point as a sub, couldn’t make it up! 

May need to take another hit unless Patricio or Forster are confirmed to feature. I was thinking Kane to Aguero otherwise. Or maybe Ings to a Bamford/Rodrigo or Wood :g:

Ings out, Bamford in :rock: 

Couldn't really look beyond him in the end. My H2H opponent currently doesn’t have him, but I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t add him to his Leeds contingent of Dallas & Harrison. Slightly tempted to do NcNeil to Raphina for -4, but last GW of the season, I think I’m just going to leave it & hope for the best. 

D698FE5D-4E65-4C62-AE5B-0F49D7A858FB.jpeg

I can’t win anything so not bothering to make any changes.

Will finish in the top 10 out of around 60 of us which I’m happy with. Think if I took it more seriously in the first half of the season I could have done a bit better.

• Like 1
Just now, ninjabean87 said:

I can’t win anything so not bothering to make any changes.

Will finish in the top 10 out of around 60 of us which I’m happy with. Think if I took it more seriously in the first half of the season I could have done a bit better.

Aye, it’s been a really s**t season for me, never had a sniff in the league, still not got into the Top 10 :lol: I’m blaming it on the bizarre season we’ve had anyway :shifty: 

Looking forward to matches playing at the same time next season anyway, these GW’s have been drawn out to f**k, taken a lot of the enjoyment away. 

Decided to make 2 transfers for the LOLZ

Whacked Aguero in as Captain, hopefully goes out with a bang. Also chucked Chris Wood up top in place of DCL

1.PNG

1.PNG

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 1
On 5/22/2021 at 9:25 AM, Jakey Fantastic said:

Ings out, Bamford in :rock: 

Couldn't really look beyond him in the end. My H2H opponent currently doesn’t have him, but I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t add him to his Leeds contingent of Dallas & Harrison. Slightly tempted to do NcNeil to Raphina for -4, but last GW of the season, I think I’m just going to leave it & hope for the best. 

Won this weeks H2H by 14 points, finished Top by a point :rock: 

I’ll take that after a disaster season, ironically finished 10th in the league having failed to get a sniff of it all season :lol: