PES 2021 11x11 - Triangle Passing, Possession Play & Link-Up Football Compilation #3 (Recruiting NOW!)

2 minutes ago, EntraineurJDP said:

Well, that is different football then you normally see in Assisted 11v11! Frillypink work.

You part of a League Set up? 

Meanwhile, check a compilation the team I play in:

5 minutes ago, RiQ1987 said:

Well, that is different football then you normally see in Assisted 11v11! Frillypink work.

You part of a League Set up? 

Meanwhile, check a compilation the team I play in:

Thanks! and yes we play in the PC PESPRO league, and looking at that video, especially that 2nd with the nutmeg is filthy AF, the goals were very beautiful to watch, ill be definitely going to FUMA on console for next years, you just earned a new subscriber!

• Awesome! 1
8 minutes ago, EntraineurJDP said:

Thanks! and yes we play in the PC PESPRO league, and looking at that video, especially that 2nd with the nutmeg is filthy AF, the goals were very beautiful to watch, ill be definitely going to FUMA on console for next years, you just earned a new subscriber!

Frillypink! Yeah, there is a very large FUMA community playing 11v11 on the PS4. The channel is from one of my teammates.

22 teams this season I believe, all on FUMA controls, imo the 11v11 mode is played best on FUMA, creates so many more options to be creative as a team.

Proevonetwork has got 2 teams in that League, and alot of FUMA 11v11 players, play in the 1v1 Leagues on Proevonetwork.

Best of both worlds! 1v1 on here and 11v11 on WAPESLeague.com

Oh and thanks, I was the one giving the nutmeg :lol:

I upload a bit more, if you are interested in FUMA 11v11

I dont edit tho, just split the clip etc..