Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

Champions league 2020-21


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

He got played by Fernandinho. Was lovely to see.

Just can’t teach such s**thousery. The master of the dark arts :drool: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

Just can’t teach such s**thousery. The master of the dark arts :drool: 

He's got another year in him. Hopefully.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Foden last night, f**king ridiculous player. 

  • Awesome! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

9BF82BAA-1093-4147-91F7-2A1E895BF932.jpeg

Thats got Leo meme written all over it :lol: 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

Foden last night, f**king ridiculous player. 

Gone up a level, the difference Dias has made to this team too.  He wasn’t even our 1st choice target last summer, madness :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jakey Fantastic said:

Gone up a level, the difference Dias has made to this team too.  He wasn’t even our 1st choice target last summer, madness :lol: 

Laporte. Our best defender for the last few seasons. Bench. Mental. 

Dias, future City Captain?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jakey Fantastic said:

Zinchenko btw :w:

f**ked off transfers to fight for his place, converted himself from a CAM to a LB. 

Now starting LB. Bonkers.

  • Awesome! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

He got played by Fernandinho. Was lovely to see.

Fernandinho is a complete wanker but so too is Di Maria.

How verratti stayed on is a joke.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tazarr said:

How verratti stayed on is a joke.

Ref s**t the bed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

Fairs cup........ WHAT ARE THOSE :lol: 

What became the UEFA Cup.

"Fair" to say Arsenal have greatly underperformed in European competition, especially that early 2000s side 😭

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CMYKhazi said:

What became the UEFA Cup.

"Fair" to say Arsenal have greatly underperformed in European competition, especially that early 2000s side 😭

 

That Champions League Final (hey, you've got a final as well, go you) you lost to Barca was a travesty. 

Not forgetting Nayim from the halfway line.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Alexa, show me the definition of "Aged Like Milk"

 

ujxhkplme6x61.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

(context, Lyon just knocked City out of the CL in the quarters last year)

 

Tweet is still up as well :lol: 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Can see Chelsea winning it now

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Brizzle said:

Can see Chelsea winning it now

Me too.

Putting £20 on them or Real in the final. 

Easy money.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Be good to see City win the C/L and dump on Real Madrid 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

Me too.

Putting £20 on them or Real in the final. 

Easy money.

Stop it 😆

Youve got this far at last, you can’t bottle it now 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Brizzle said:

Stop it 😆

Youve got this far at last, you can’t bottle it now 

Typical City innit.

Should be way above evens, even if it is Real Madrid.

Pay for a big f**k off Jack Daniels to drown the sorrows. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea looked decent last night. That or Madrid are rubbish, maybe a combination of the 2. 
Although it’s Frillypink to see 2 English teams in the final, it seems to me to be a bit meh when that happens. 

Could we really see 4 English teams playing the 2 European finals? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hammergc said:

Chelsea looked decent last night. That or Madrid are rubbish, maybe a combination of the 2. 
Although it’s Frillypink to see 2 English teams in the final, it seems to me to be a bit meh when that happens. 

Could we really see 4 English teams playing the 2 European finals? 

That’s why it’s the best league in the world man, nothing can beat it 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now