November Community Night 1 - Xbox

After feedback from some of the group, we're going for this Saturday (21st) 

Format of this one & date of 2nd Night TBC so a still chance to let me know of your preferred nights on the PM I sent out

May go for staggered start time on this one, see if that helps get more people to join in

@Xbox League

Edited by donkeyhugger
  • Like 3

Now that you can do a private warzone and warzone is free this would be a excellent choice 

1 minute ago, Badbrownbear said:

Now that you can do a private warzone and warzone is free this would be a excellent choice 

Interested - what is the format of this? Team play?

Warzone would be good but set the download away now :lol: 

Rocket League would be another good shout, would work well if numbers are low too

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

Warzone would be good but set the download away now :lol: 

Rocket League would be another good shout, would work well if numbers are low too

Second this, download took a while but I'm still only to try training mode

6 minutes ago, donkeyhugger said:

Will check it out

5 minutes ago, donkeyhugger said:

@Xbox League

On that note, any fun free multiplayer games you know of that would be good for group banter, suggest away

Maybe something that's easy to pick up & play for noobs would be way to go but all ideas welcome

That's the thing, I suspect many have played COD but for those (like me) that haven't really played since 360 days it will take some effort to pick up. Guess we need to gauge who knows what they're doing and split teams accordingly if we go for this.

Not played rocket league, easy and fun?

You can do community games this weekend if Modern Warfare is free play this weekend?

Warzone is a battle royal style game. Is cross platform so you can involve PS4 . Up to 150 players.solos duos trios and quads. Can set teams noobs and veterans can mix and match sort of even the playing field if there’s a big skill gap. 

• Like 1