show me your most annoying animations.

i think the animations have RUINED this game, here i do everything right. i cover the run, im in the right place, i read the play. im still punished. any of you guys have examples of animation f**kery? i want to make a video on it highlighting it. cheers lads. and thoughts on this particular animation?

• Thanks 1

The thing that annoys me more than anything else in the game is how the key player(s) in the wall at a freekick always ignore the instruction to jump.

Why give you the button to tell the wall to jump if it's just going to ignore it to allow the goal.  For example...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, kenkuturagi said:

That looks like a combination of circle to make the wall jump and Square to charge down the free kick taker ..that's messed up 🤔

Depends what set of controls you have but it's square for me but they don't always do it. 

Someone must have the classic manual pass that clips the back of the heel animation, never fails to frustrate people. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BenStatman said:

Someone must have the classic manual pass that clips the back of the heel animation, never fails to frustrate people. 

This!

But some say it’s only when you apply to much power to the pass 

3 minutes ago, Brizzle said:

This!

But some say it’s only when you apply to much power to the pass 

True

1 hour ago, rambovanhardnut said:

i think the animations have RUINED this game, here i do everything right. i cover the run, im in the right place, i read the play. im still punished. any of you guys have examples of animation f**kery? i want to make a video on it highlighting it. cheers lads. and thoughts on this particular animation?

While I agree on your hate for the animation, which 100% sucks. 
I still want to point out one thing:

At 00:08s you select your RCB and agressively run back in a straight line and at 00:10s you see he's the reason the CF is not offside as the striker is behind your controlled LCB. I'm kind of a suicide guy on defense lol, so wouldn't advise to attack the ballhandler with your RCB like I probably would've, but maybe not sprinting but jogging back with your RCB could've prevented this goal and the animation :g:

Still I agree, it f**king sucks

• Like 1

PA3. If its gonna get through. Its gonna get through.

• Haha 3
Just now, Sunzibad said:

PA3. If its gonna get through. Its gonna get through.

Oh it's a PENner... yeah Defford bad animation code. Deffo.

Or maybe you dont have enough slags and stars. 

• Haha 1

00:26s, that s**t annoys me so much. I mean irl a player would fall down and a foul would be called. In game not even a whistle, okay cool will have to accept that but I'm literally flying across the pitch and have zero chance to get the ball :g::lol:

Same s**t. You read the pass you position yourself and konami does this s**t. 

12 minutes ago, zeemeister said:

yeah f**king annoying. in my clip its kamara a 80 rated CB. 

he has over 75 in all the ball control stats. so its not even an excuse of if he had higher dribbling it wouldnt have happened

same as your clip it should never happen. i think animations are the easiest way to "script"

"oh look this player needs a goal, lets just f**k his opponent over, lol"

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ZakRemoor said:

While I agree on your hate for the animation, which 100% sucks. 
I still want to point out one thing:

At 00:08s you select your RCB and agressively run back in a straight line and at 00:10s you see he's the reason the CF is not offside as the striker is behind your controlled LCB. I'm kind of a suicide guy on defense lol, so wouldn't advise to attack the ballhandler with your RCB like I probably would've, but maybe not sprinting but jogging back with your RCB could've prevented this goal and the animation :g:

Still I agree, it f**king sucks

yeah there are two trains of thought on this, i always drop off, its just in my nature. i felt 100% in control that i could intercept the pass. and i did. but i still got f**ked,lol

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, zeemeister said:

Feels like there's literally nothing you can do there, really annoying as you are defending properly but still concede. 

• Thanks 1