End of Season 11v11 Awards

Well done lads.

I wish there was a market for 11v11 on Xbox :( (that’s got nothing to do with a payout FYI, I love the team play aspect in footy games)

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

Well done lads.

I wish there was a market for 11v11 on Xbox :( (that’s got nothing to do with a payout FYI, I love the team play aspect in footy games)

I'd be all over 11v11 on Xbox as well. 

15 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

Well done lads.

Agreed, we've managed to get 11 online for team play (we wouldn't manage it regularly based on what we have) but there doesn't appear to be anything about even if we could get a regular team

If we could garner interest from other Pro Evo XBox players from elsewhere it could help get the ball rolling... then maybe if a team followed we'd have to try and speak to opponents (if we found any) online - all big ifs sadly

Edited by BlondeDan
  • Like 1

Wow, wasn’t expecting £20m, I missed out on a couple of community events due to 11v11 duty so this is a real bonus on top of participating in a really good team with a great bunch of lads

cheers @DavoteK and cheers @Sunzibad for putting in the time as Captain :rock:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ninjabean87 said:

Well done lads.

I would be all over that, love the 11v 11. If we could get it going it would be fantastic 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

I'd be all over 11v11 on Xbox as well. 

Build it, they will come 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, StevieD said:

I would be all over that, love the 11v 11. If we could get it going it would be fantastic 

14 minutes ago, Brizzle said:

Build it, they will come 

Upvote this and I'll see what I can find out. If nothing, even luring in some new XBox players would be a starting point

That's if I even know how to use Reddit 

1 hour ago, ShammyStu said:

Massive thanks to @Sunzibad for organising PEN UTD, monumental effort in many aspects! No idea how you manage to balance a job, wife and kids on top of PEN and WAPES mate ... HERO!!

As someone who had zero interest in learning manual or joining 11s until @Tazarr lured me in for the ‘glory’ :lol: this mode has been absolutely brilliant these past few months, loving the experience.

The team has grown massively and very excited for where we are heading flying the flag for :pen:

I think becoming Cafu was glory enough ?

Also won an individual award too , not a bad season with the potential of glory smothered on the top yet.

• Like 1
  • Good Lord! 1

Hopefully this puts an end to the golf snipes  :taunt:

• Haha 1

I hear another team has started up with a few PEN lads involved.

3rd PEN team? :sneaky1:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

I hear another team has started up with a few PEN lads involved.

3rd PEN team? :sneaky1:

Nah, has nothing to do with PEN that :D

1 minute ago, Jookoi said:

Nah, has nothing to do with PEN that :D

I know.

Just putting it out there :shifty: 

Well done to both teams! Looking forward to next season :rock:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Tazarr said:

It should really be 1 squad with multiple teams really.

Not sure why it isnt.

That would be a good approach, but it does work with the current separate squads, as long as there's no aggro between the squads and regular friendlies, all good. 

1 minute ago, DavoteK said:

That would be a good approach, but it does work with the current separate squads, as long as there's no aggro between the squads and regular friendlies, all good. 

Only ever look to male things better.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Tazarr said:

Only ever look to male things better.

Agreed and when I put the 11v11 thing out there and nerfballed it, that was the plan. One big squad. But it would have been a hierarchy, 1st team, 2nd team etc and I think that may have put some people off. As it stands, its two teams, no 1st team no 2nd team. 

Not ruling out the squad and 1sts/2nds, but I think its working well currently. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DavoteK said:

I know.

Just putting it out there :shifty: 

Yeah I took over a team called Play As One aka PA1.

Only went for free agents and had a few message me about joining. Not poaching anyone at all incase that's what you think lol.

Been good being a captain in the coveted Wapes 11v11 fuma leagues. Lots of ups & downs but always fun.

• Like 3