54 minutes ago, Janguv said:

@SteveonPES

That mug @CMYKhazihas been throwing shade my way for ages gunning for a grudge match so I'm gonna give it him. Pencil us in at some point!

“Battle of the long ball merchants”

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Badbrownbear said:

I’d hate to see your search history.

Only two searches.... alexa show me Sweet sweet bear lovin’ and Alexa show me Sweet Sweet Brown Bear lovin’ 

i think we can all agree its been a successful and productive day at the office

@SteveonPES after enduring that shower of s**te on Sunday night... Blake @JokingShow and I would also like throw our hats in the ring for a "Rivals" match behind those you've already got planned.

It may not be as entertaining but it will be "bigger". It's time to stoke our Eastside vs crappy Westside rivalry.

he might think he's cooler with Tupac and Snoop, but i'm fatter with Biggy and Cardona. Bring it.

Eastwest.jpg.8e6cae518b74c852ad2f367d9d64aad8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 1
22 minutes ago, OnlineSoccerGamr said:

@SteveonPES after enduring that shower of s**te on Sunday night... Blake @JokingShow and I would also like throw our hats in the ring for a "Rivals" match behind those you've already got planned.

It may not be as entertaining but it will be "bigger". It's time to stoke our Eastside vs crappy Westside rivalry.

he might think he's cooler with Tupac and Snoop, but i'm fatter with Biggy and Cardona. Bring it.

And here was me thinking you’d want to renew an old PEEL rivalry. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Kaiser-1 said:

And here was me thinking you’d want to renew an old PEEL rivalry. 

Mark,  i might look stupid but one does not simply call out Der @Kaiser-1 and not get a good beating.... 🤣🤣🤣

besides gotta give our old boys @kenkuturagi or @zeemeister a chance to shine/get hammered!

59 minutes ago, OnlineSoccerGamr said:

Onuachu is a bum and will be exposed for all to see:ghey:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, JokingShow said:

Onuachu is a bum and will be exposed for all to see:ghey:

It'll be your bum that is exposed for all to see....... wait.... er.........maybe that doesnt work as an insult..

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, CMYKhazi said:

Raking pass

Trent like......

1 hour ago, OnlineSoccerGamr said:

Mark,  i might look stupid but one does not simply call out Der @Kaiser-1 and not get a good beating.... 🤣🤣🤣

besides gotta give our old boys @kenkuturagi or @zeemeister a chance to shine/get hammered!

Ahem

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, OnlineSoccerGamr said:

Trent like......

I think you mean Lee Dixon's pass to Smith before he passed to Thomas... You know the rest ----->:w:

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, CMYKhazi said:

I think you mean Lee Dixon's pass to Smith before he passed to Thomas... You know the rest ----->:w:

Fk you Dan. that is all.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, OnlineSoccerGamr said:

Awesome! Lol stock you on the list. Great to see so much enthusiasm!

This still happening and when exactly is it happening lol :g:

2 minutes ago, ZakRemoor said:

This still happening and when exactly is it happening lol :g:

its happening at 8pm dude! also got the WAPES match of the week at 6.30 PM, i know a certain dutch guy who scored a screamer highlighted!

@Big Boss can we re tag the league to remind everyone!

thanks dude!

• Awesome! 2
  • Haha 1