What would be funny now

:drool:

• Good Lord! 1
5 minutes ago, ClaretMatt said:

I think I speak for everyone who knows how much effort a full league reset for 100+ managers would take when I say...

tenor-3.gif

Ye I can imagine it's hard work..

Cheers 

That was a great day though :wub:

Is fun, but too early for that

2 minutes ago, MB 11 said:

Is fun, but too early for that

For sure, there are more restrictions in place now to stop teams getting too ridiculous. 

Reset, did someone say Reset...

Wheres that waiting list thread :shifty:

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, ClaretMatt said:

I think I speak for everyone who knows how much effort a full league reset for 100+ managers would take when I say...

tenor-3.gif

Yeah, this :lol: 

You know what would be AMAZING. Every player in the database goes into a pot. We start at the highest rated player. Every manager gets a number. 1 to 100. Then first ball goes to manager 1. Second ball manager 2. Etc. All teams get completely changed. Basically a reset but with same database. 

• Like 1

Crazy to do a reset after the work to de-slag the database and get a better balance of players OVR 

and the amount of admin work?

2 minutes ago, SteveonPES said:

You know what would be AMAZING. Every player in the database goes into a pot. We start at the highest rated player. Every manager gets a number. 1 to 100. Then first ball goes to manager 1. Second ball manager 2. Etc. All teams get completely changed. Basically a reset but with same database. 

Thats what the market is for bud :up:

37 minutes ago, SteveonPES said:

Or your fingers fell off before you posted this.

Or you use 3.5 teams across PEN. Instead of random players, you have that squad of players. You get Bordeaux for example. You have the Bordeaux squad https://pesdb.net/pes2021/?all=1&featured=0&club_team="BORDEAUX"&sort=pos&order=a minus 3 players. Buy and sell whom you like or keep them. All managers start off with a equal budget. 

Seems a Frillypink idea, but we’d need another 40 admins I think. 

10mil *loyalty bonus on every player who hasn't been transferred since 2018 

*TAX

:evil:

• Good Lord! 1
2 minutes ago, Kaiser-1 said:

Or you use 3.5 teams across PEN. Instead of random players, you have that squad of players. You get Bordeaux for example. You have the Bordeaux squad https://pesdb.net/pes2021/?all=1&featured=0&club_team="BORDEAUX"&sort=pos&order=a minus 3 players. Buy and sell whom you like or keep them. All managers start off with a equal budget. 

Seems a Frillypink idea, but we’d need another 40 admins I think. 

Yeah that how the first few seasons on pen and the first reset was like, I got lyon with their top rated players gone, but had a young martial and lacazette, was mint. 

Don't think a reset of any nature will happen, but can't deny I get all giddy thinking about them, have loved the previous resets, it's a buzz. 

57 minutes ago, MB 11 said:

10mil *loyalty bonus on every player who hasn't been transferred since 2018 

*TAX

:evil:

Wow you want to tax me for bums nobody wants :lol:

You guys make 110 teams that are equal in both quality and value, and ill happily have a reset :lol: 

1 hour ago, spragga said:

Yeah that how the first few seasons on pen and the first reset was like, I got lyon with their top rated players gone, but had a young martial and lacazette, was mint. 

Don't think a reset of any nature will happen, but can't deny I get all giddy thinking about them, have loved the previous resets, it's a buzz. 

yeah that was good back then, i picked Espanyol for the first season with transfers (after winning season 1 with them legends like Stuani and Segio Garcia) and got Chievo for the next season when we merged the playstation and xbox into 1 transfermarket. With how players are valued on the market nowadays tho, it would have some teams get some young hyped talents and some teams with none and getting left in the dust lol.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Big Boss said:

You guys make 110 teams that are equal in both quality and value, and ill happily have a reset :lol: 

yeah that was good back then, i picked Espanyol for the first season with transfers (after winning season 1 with them legends like Stuani and Segio Garcia) and got Chievo for the next season when we merged the playstation and xbox into 1 transfermarket. With how players are valued on the market nowadays tho, it would have some teams get some young hyped talents and some teams with none and getting left in the dust lol.

Mega youth tax

Leave the league for one season and then try to build up your old squad again.

I can tell from experience it is f**king hard work... :lol:

Almost there though! :rock: