Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

Do we have a grudge match this week?


Recommended Posts

On 2/20/2021 at 10:31 AM, SteveonPES said:

is anyone up for it? we have been on a good run, challenge someone! 

@Janguv i think you were interested?

I thought we had one, but I mentioned it to @CMYKhazion party chat on Friday and he seemed to deny knowing anything about it. Was sh1t-faced, admittedly. 

I'm still up for it

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, SteveonPES said:

looks like no show this week....sadface.

Let the record show who backed out like a scaredy cat!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Janguv said:

I thought we had one, but I mentioned it to @CMYKhazion party chat on Friday and he seemed to deny knowing anything about it. Was sh1t-faced, admittedly. 

I'm still up for it

 

Yeah, I think you were to mate! :shifty:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SteveonPES said:

looks like no show this week....sadface.

I offered @Slicklu one ages ago and he bottled it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gregmeister said:

I offered @Slicklu one ages ago and he bottled it 

:nono: behave!! You was the one who could not handle the pressure. Its ok tho, i understand. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Slicklu said:

:nono: behave!! You was the one who could not handle the pressure. Its ok tho, i understand. 

Let’s do it tonight then 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gregmeister said:

Let’s do it tonight then 

Can't tonight. I can do any other night at 8pm

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Slicklu said:

Can't tonight. I can do any other night at 8pm

 

"I can do any night other than grudge match night for a grudge match!"

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, CMYKhazi said:

 

Are you being racist against gingers again?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Janguv said:

"I can do any night other than grudge match night for a grudge match!"

Didn't realise it has to be a sunday night. I can make sure im free next sunday then

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Slicklu said:

Didn't realise it has to be a sunday night. I can make sure im free next sunday then

 

Yeah, so far as I'm aware it's always a Sunday thing. 

It's the natural day for grudges to be settled before a fresh start.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Slicklu said:

Didn't realise it has to be a sunday night. I can make sure im free next sunday then

 

See what I’m saying about bottling it :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ragnor said:

@Gregmeister and @Janguv Both Your opponents not available, why don't you guys play then, Grudge match rejects Match :lol:

I’m up for this 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Gregmeister said:

I’m up for this 

Set it up @SteveonPES

Reject grudge match 

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, CMYKhazi said:

Would've been Frillypink to have been asked about this 😂 what a s**t show.

Well do you want it or not lol? We both mentioned it in the twitch chat the other week, then in the thread where it was pretty obvious both were up for it, and then Rambo mentioned on stream last week

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Janguv said:

Well do you want it or not lol? We both mentioned it in the twitch chat the other week, then in the thread where it was pretty obvious both were up for it, and then Rambo mentioned on stream last week

Nah, we were supposed to play last week or the week before and got ignored. So fck it, I'm out :up:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now