FREE PENce >>>>>>>>

so @Janguv the guy so left wing that he makes chairman mao look like boris johnson wants to take on @Gregmeister the brexit loving, beer swilling brummie.

(greg might not have voted for brexit)

1.5 mill per show!!!!

also the WAPES Match of the week will be on at 6.30pm! double bubble, what a night! get in!

@Big Boss could you tag the league for me! thanks dude, see you all there!

• Like 2
  • Awesome! 1
1 minute ago, SteveonPES said:

so @Janguv the guy so left wing that he makes chairman mao look like boris johnson wants to take on @Gregmeister the brexit loving, beer swilling brummie.

(greg might not have voted for brexit)

1.5 mill per show!!!!

also the WAPES Match of the week will be on at 6.30pm! double bubble, what a night! get in!

@Big Boss could you tag the league for me! thanks dude, see you all there!

I can confirm I did vote leave :cooee:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gregmeister said:

I can confirm I did vote leave :cooee:

Absolute bum. It's because of people who voted leave that I left!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Janguv said:

Absolute bum. It's because of people who voted leave that I left!

This game gonna be tasty then 

• You're welcome 1
3 minutes ago, SteveonPES said:

and thats why 25% of the population are vaccinated. not like in ireland. i think we have done 4 people and a dog.

It's dubious that having left the EU is the reason Britain has had a strong rollout, since there's quite a bit of autonomy for vaccine ordering and rollout. 

But even if it was true, "look at muh vaccination rollout!" is such a stupid brag in the context of a country run by such dips**ts that we have the highest death toll in Europe. And that's because they ran on a single issue - Brexit - without a shred of competence in the cabinet. 

• Like 1

Anything is better than flying that proxy blue flag 'with those poxy little stars on it.:lol:

One place for that excuse of that flag is my bog for s**t roll:lolabove:

Mot

Cheers 

• Haha 2

Don't think we need to turn this thread into a Brexit one, lads. Sure we have a dedicated thread (or seven) for it.

Besides, some people think one thing, some people think another, no pookeynoodle is gonna change another's mind at this point :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Trooper uk said:

Anything is better than flying that proxy blue flag 'with those poxy little stars on it.:lol:

One place for that excuse of that flag is my bog for s**t roll:lolabove:

Mot

Cheers 

I couldn't give a toss about the EU, but likewise couldn't give a toss about Britain. Wouldn't even wipe my arse with the Union Jack. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Janguv said:

I couldn't give a toss about the EU, but likewise couldn't give a toss about Britain. Wouldn't even wipe my arse with the Union Jack. 

Use u mouth instead plenty come out that u fukin nonce 

Just now, fungusking said:

Don't think we need to turn this thread into a Brexit one, lads. Sure we have a dedicated thread (or seven) for it.

Besides, some people think one thing, some people think another, no pookeynoodle is gonna change another's mind at this point :lol: 

(Bu-but.. we have to motivate the grudge match somehow so people don't realise it was contrived at the last minute after Khazi was too much of a bum to turn up..!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Trooper uk said:

Use u mouth instead plenty come out that u fukin nonce 

Twat. 

Mot

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Janguv said:

Union Jack is for boats

2 minutes ago, CMYKhazi said:

Union Jack is for boats

And nonces. 

• Haha 4

Now now ladies 

Often found together, it has to be said. 

32 minutes ago, fungusking said:

I can certainly make more :w:

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Btw @SteveonPESyour twitter tag is still Rambo. Not really good for branding purposes. Thought you should know :up:

All of PEN is rooting for you, so think it's best if you change it still. Always be Rambo for us though #neverforget :lol:

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Janguv said:

Wp @Gregmeister- Leave won!

Good game pal 

• Like 3