Pro Evo Network Forums

Efootball discussion

Janguv

Yep, that's a sad thing about pes in recent years.  Massive tactical exploitation. 

There is real value and satisfaction playing with a standard formation against these guys.  My ootb 4-2-3-1 is doing pretty well in online efootball, it's not worked well on pes 21/pen since I changed to it early season to match efootball though, so maybe standard formations are not being as punished in efootball.  Roll on locked formations and subsequent removal of changing position names or pitch positions, then and only then will you see who is good and who is not.  And removal of scripting.... Of course. 

• Like 2

Whether you believe it or not I played a ranked game against another FUMA player *nods*

Despite all the problems that efootball has I can say that i enjoyed this game. Its a big difference compared to playing against PA and maybe I understand if someone on PA enjoys the game.

Nothing changes though, this is still one of the worst (if not the worse) games of the franchise but this encounter gives some hope for the future of pen leagues if and when they give us lobbies. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Oldeuboi said:

I'm still yet to match a manual player, but I uninstalled now anyway after recording my vid which is worth resharing now for anyone thinking this game works:

Love the video  bud :drinks: had a  great laugh  and yes there is flaws :lol:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Oldeuboi said:

I'm still yet to match a manual player, but I uninstalled now anyway after recording my vid which is worth resharing now for anyone thinking this game works:

:crazy:f**kin hell you are bad at this game. I have never seen such bad passing. Why do you blame konami though for your inadequacies? 

https://youtube.com/channel/UCVfALdywjum3GOOr1NEBKag

Check this guy out proper player you just need to git good. 😊👍

30 minutes ago, zeemeister said:

:crazy:f**kin hell you are bad at this game. I have never seen such bad passing. Why do you blame konami though for your inadequacies? 

https://youtube.com/channel/UCVfALdywjum3GOOr1NEBKag

Check this guy out proper player you just need to git good. 😊👍

Watched a few of those vids - they just play assisted passes on manual :lol:

What's the point in that?

• Haha 1

On 6/24/2022 at 4:58 PM, djquantum said:

I'm not sure folk are saying positivity is odd, of course it's not. But sometimes people live in happy-clappy land where everything is great and rainbows have pots of gold at the end of them. They then get upset when they are told everything isn't actually great and there is no such thing as gold at the end of the rainbow.

Smoking Dj?

8 hours ago, CMYKhazi said:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/10/2022 at 2:07 PM, Oldeuboi said:

Tetris Effect!

I completed it quite recently. Such a gem.

Better than anything Konami make - have they done a Tetris pachinko yet?

This game is f**king EVIL and I'm not even on hard setting!!!! :lol:

7 hours ago, ninjabean87 said:

I’ve played a few games over the weekend just against the CPU and the bases of a good football game are there, it’s just overshadowed for how much has been taken away and probably will never return to the level it should be at.

Shame really considering how much time was spent making this version.

On 6/25/2022 at 9:58 PM, Oldeuboi said:

but I uninstalled now 

Is the game that massive? Or you trying to DO NOT BUY THIS PLAYER HE IS TRULY AWFUL AND HE WILL BE GOING TO MLS AND AWOL FROM PES the downloads numbers up. 

On 6/25/2022 at 9:58 PM, Oldeuboi said:

That video is hilarious :lol:

almost makes me wanna play it :hyper:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DavoteK said:

Is the game that massive? Or you trying to DO NOT BUY THIS PLAYER HE IS TRULY AWFUL AND HE WILL BE GOING TO MLS AND AWOL FROM PES the downloads numbers up. 

I give up, but then a new version comes so I need to give it a chance to see if they've fixed the glaring bugs/issues 😭

I'm at least half of their "download" stats I'd imagine.

1 hour ago, Oldeuboi said:

I give up, but then a new version comes so I need to give it a chance to see if they've fixed the glaring bugs/issues 😭

I'm at least half of their "download" stats I'd imagine.

Bit cringe, no?

3 hours ago, DavoteK said:

Bit cringe, no?

Exactly - I need to stop giving Konami my time after they hype up an update but I genuinely want the game to be good.

I just don't want it staring at me from my PS library. It's much easier to cut ties like any kind of toxic relationship.

• Haha 1

Just now, Oldeuboi said:

Exactly - I need to stop giving Konami my time after they hype up an update but I genuinely want the game to be good.

I just don't want it staring at me from my PS library. It's much easier to cut ties like any kind of toxic relationship.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Oldeuboi said:

Literally gave this advice 45 pages ago. 

Never listen the younguns 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Oldeuboi said:

Do you really think an update will fix this mess? The game is totally random they need at least 2 years to make this playable. Judging from the teams I encounter it looks like they won't give a f**k. People are splashing cash on this mess. 

I got myself another game on steam sales, I played enough efootball to have a strong opinion about it. I will be back either for pen or for offline gaming.

16 hours ago, BatrielGabistuta said:

Do you really think an update will fix this mess? The game is totally random they need at least 2 years to make this playable. Judging from the teams I encounter it looks like they won't give a f**k. People are splashing cash on this mess. 

I got myself another game on steam sales, I played enough efootball to have a strong opinion about it. I will be back either for pen or for offline gaming.

I play PES 2021 a lot in comparison even now - both 1v1 divisions and 11v11.

I also watch a lot of content creators for PES so when they say it's better I curiously wanna see if it's still completely broken on FUMA.

Am playing against the computer for the last couple of nights am enjoying it 

Won my first game against AI last night 😊

It reminds me when I started playing pes for the first time 

Finished  pes  now loved it 

Just have to keep getting better at ef:drinks:

• Awesome! 2