News about Efootball!

Janguv

I wonder how many people are actually playing this.

Haven't switched it on since launch, has it even evolved beyond that starter online cup thing where you pick 1 team and its locked in?

No myClub type thing either?

This is literally f**ked ha ha. 

16 minutes ago, zeemeister said:

Seems the mobile x platform s**t is being canned 

godspeed

Just now, Sunzibad said:

I wonder how many people are actually playing this.

Haven't switched it on since launch, has it even evolved beyond that starter online cup thing where you pick 1 team and its locked in?

No myClub type thing either?

This is literally f**ked ha ha. 

I play it once a week. Great new additions to the gameplay and atm very playable just boring AF being stuck playing randoms and limited teams. I find opponents very quickly so it seems activity is good. 

Defending is an art but I fear a little imbalanced compared to dribbling 

5 minutes ago, zeemeister said:

I play it once a week. Great new additions to the gameplay and atm very playable just boring AF being stuck playing randoms and limited teams. I find opponents very quickly so it seems activity is good. 

Defending is an art but I fear a little imbalanced compared to dribbling 

Interesting.

Looks like you can't actively press the ball in an attempt to win it high up the pitch.

Looks like a lot of AI defending (falling back into shape) and running backwards with the emphasis on manual containing. Never really liked this way of defending, its also tedious to play against but if you're saying theres a potential imbalance vs dribbling then at least for now there are ways to break this style of defending down. Anyway need a game first before worrying about how to play it so let's see ha ha.

• Like 1

I am tackling a lot more on it this week L2 plus x or Square seems to work ish, but not before they have dribbled all the way from there own half in to my 6yd box ffs

https://www.uslsoccer.com/news_article/show/1195569

Thats the MLS and the USL. interesting little license they have acquired. 

Edited by zeemeister
  • Good Lord! 1

44 minutes ago, zeemeister said:

https://www.uslsoccer.com/news_article/show/1195569

Thats the MLS and the USL. interesting little license they have acquired. 

Just got to make a game to use them in now :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 11/23/2021 at 10:23 AM, zeemeister said:

Sums it up perfectly imo

I hate the assisted defending, says the guy playing on PA3 :checkit:

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Played a couple more games on this abomination and i am pretty amazed that people are playing it.

Player movement is atrocious, graphics are a joke, ball and opponent tracking is impossible, tackles and sprint acceleration is out of synch, shooting is the most bland and unsatisfying thing while in pes it was always one of the best features.

And dont get me started with AI defensive awareness and positioning or about the menus which looks like the have been designed for mobile use and only, you need at least 5min to make a full squad and tactics adjustment.

This abomination needs so much work that I think its impossible to be saved.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, BatrielGabistuta said:

Played a couple more games on this abomination and i am pretty amazed that people are playing it.

Player movement is atrocious, graphics are a joke, ball and opponent tracking is impossible, tackles and sprint acceleration is out of synch, shooting is the most bland and unsatisfying thing while in pes it was always one of the best features.

And dont get me started with AI defensive awareness and positioning or about the menus which looks like the have been designed for mobile use and only, you need at least 5min to make a full squad and tactics adjustment.

This abomination needs so much work that I think its impossible to be saved.

Love it going for 40 games for Raul card then the 100 for 100gp 😂

Just now, zeemeister said:

Love it going for 40 games for Raul card then the 100 for 100gp 😂

Dont think I can endure 40 games, maybe if I go afk :lol:. Raul will be good but it doesn't really matter if the game is crap, I prefer OD over myclub anyway.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, donkeyhugger said:

Always been a divisions man over myclub

You get the sweat clubs alot but it's really fun to beat them with s**t team

Just a shame the rating system always been s**te

Rewards volume over quality of win

Agreed, OD is the best mode for me and works as scouting system for pen :lol: as well. The handicap is not as big with lower rated teams and the slower pace (opposed to myclub) means you can also be competitive while playing fuma. Always love to cause some big upsets.

2 hours ago, BatrielGabistuta said:

Dont think I can endure 40 games, maybe if I go afk :lol:. Raul will be good but it doesn't really matter if the game is crap, I prefer OD over myclub anyway.

I am playing manual versus assisted and getting smacked with silly goals because i cant defend against a good dribbler yet. I hope I can hit the 40 games atleast 

5 minutes ago, zeemeister said:

I am playing manual versus assisted and getting smacked with silly goals because i cant defend against a good dribbler yet. I hope I can hit the 40 games atleast 

Do you feel the manual power gauge is a bit off on efootball?  Dont know yet if it feels different or its just the fact that I dont like the game in general.

28 minutes ago, BatrielGabistuta said:

Do you feel the manual power gauge is a bit off on efootball?  Dont know yet if it feels different or its just the fact that I dont like the game in general.

Feels samey tbh not much difference on passing. Shooting is wierd though I tend to hit rugby conversions close range. 

On 1/11/2022 at 5:01 PM, BatrielGabistuta said:

I agree – would also prefer to overdose than play myClub, or eFootball at all really. 

• Haha 1