Greatest Sporting Moment of ALL TIME

Oh, same day, 3 years ago, the greatest top flight team of all time confirmed;

• Awesome! 1

Not often you hear your own fans celebrate another teams goal so loudly when it doesn’t even have an impact on us :lol: 

Always good seeing that Phil Jones face though :D 

• Good Lord! 1
9 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

Not often you hear your own fans celebrate another teams goal so loudly when it doesn’t even have an impact on us :lol: 

Always good seeing that Phil Jones face though :D 

That was awesome as well :lol: 

By far the best sporting moment for me. 
Reading had won the championship at a canter, after being named as Pre season relegation candidates :lol:
promoted to the premier league for the first time in their history.

win the last game of the season for a record breaking 106 points. 

1-1 going into the last 5 minutes. Get a penalty, only outfield player not to score that season was the right back club captain, legend Graeme Marty. 

We had been chanting all match for Marty to shoot every time he had the ball. Carnival atmosphere. He scores the penalty and then rugby tackles the mascot in celebration and everyone bundles in. :drool:

what a day. 

• Awesome! 1

Nah spanking the yanks at Medinah 

• Awesome! 1

Arsenal at Anfield would take some beating as well 

• Awesome! 1
24 minutes ago, Sami3lungz said:

Nah spanking the yanks at Medinah 

That was awesome, but a more gradual thing than a spontaneous moment. I've watched that doc a few times. Class. 

17 minutes ago, Sami3lungz said:

There was a documentary on that as well wasn't there? Yeah, superb. 

1 hour ago, DavoteK said:

9 years ago today

Relive the last ten mins here

:w: 

An incredible moment. I remember watching it with an old flatmate, he wasn't a city fan either but still both cheered like mad when it went in, just for the sheer mental-ness and drama of it. And yeah the beauty of United having thought they'd won it seconds earlier :lol:   

42 minutes ago, Sami3lungz said:

Yeah, just the circumstances around that were amazing, probably never happen again. Title being decided with the last kick of the season, in a match between the two title rivals.

24 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

There was a documentary on that as well wasn't there? Yeah, superb. 

Yep, there was a film a couple of years ago called '89', a great watch. Would like to think it's interesting to any football fan too, not just a gooner wankfest. 

1 minute ago, fungusking said:

Yeah, just the circumstances around that were amazing, probably never happen again. Title being decided with the last kick of the season, in a match between the two title rivals.

Yep, there was a film a couple of years ago called '89', a great watch. Would like to think it's interesting to any football fan too, not just a gooner wankfest. 

Yeah, it was a great documentary, recommend to anyone. 

Auguero was undoubtedly one of those very special moments that is one of those 

",Where were you" when it happened scenario's but it will ever be tarnished by Tyler's " drink it in " 

Cringe is so bad it's making curl up in a ball and rock back and forth as we speak 

Will never forget Mancini shouting “f**k you” to his players. Most managers would try & rally the troops, not Bobby Manc the mad b*****d, love him! :lol: 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Sami3lungz said:

Auguero was undoubtedly one of those very special moments that is one of those 

",Where were you" when it happened scenario's but it will ever be tarnished by Tyler's " drink it in " 

Cringe is so bad it's making curl up in a ball and rock back and forth as we speak 

I think Tyler has aged really badly these past few years, loved him on this though, thought he nailed it. Although he could have said anything tbf :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Sami3lungz said:

Liv*rpoolimatosis its called. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, CMYKhazi said:

Not to be outdone by Rambo's self promotion :lol: Here you go...

sa-canvas-01.jpg.b211899e106743f255d514d35204ed77.jpg

That 90+4, change that to 93:20, those numbers get used a lot in relation to city.

How much? :shifty: 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DavoteK said:

That 90+4, change that to 93:20, those numbers get used a lot in relation to city.

How much? :shifty: 

Change anything you like, cost depends on size – I'm sure there's a special price for you :D

I have a Goater 09/11/02 and a Kompany 30/04/12 also. I hate dates/times/numbers – always just waiting for a mistake!

2 minutes ago, CMYKhazi said:

Change anything you like, cost depends on size – I'm sure there's a special price for you :D

I have a Goater 09/11/02 and a Kompany 30/04/12 also. I hate dates/times/numbers – always just waiting for a mistake!

You weren't wrong, you'll just garner more interest with 93:20 on there. Sacred numbers :D 

• Like 1

Quite liked this myself

BA4F1CF8-AEF0-4834-82DE-565EA9B54CC1.jpeg

But yeah, AguerrrroooOOOO was hard to beat 

Sergio Aguero: From 'worst trainer in the world' to Man City 'icon' - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57111816

Great article on a great player.

• Like 1