Also been thinking recently, what happend to the Scorpion kick? Not seen one in game for ages. Removed from game?

8 minutes ago, MB 11 said:

Also been thinking recently, what happend to the Scorpion kick? Not seen one in game for ages. Removed from game?

I had one in a game the other night, can't remember who it was against, maybe Leo as we were laughing at it being easier to have just kicked it normally

It missed tho so didn't save it lol

1 minute ago, donkeyhugger said:

I had one in a game the other night, can't remember who it was against, maybe Leo as we were laughing at it being easier to have just kicked it normally

It missed tho so didn't save it lol

Genuinely not seen one on this pes from what I can remember, they used to happen fairly often too!

1 minute ago, MB 11 said:

Genuinely not seen one on this pes from what I can remember, they used to happen fairly often too!

Was 1st time I've ever seen one, it was one of those... what did he do there?? moments haha

Find since using manual you get alot more of these Acrobatic finish. 

Think it has something to do with the placement of the crosses. Rather than going on rails towards the player in box, you can place it (or just do a s**t cross) behind the man so more opportunities to use the card

Looks like it's just a bit of an animation glitch, it knows it's to do the sombrero, because that was the input, but the ball has bounced of the players heel (which happens far too often in this game for me :lol: ) 

Looks cool though.

8 minutes ago, JmG said:

Looks like it's just a bit of an animation glitch, it knows it's to do the sombrero, because that was the input, but the ball has bounced of the players heel (which happens far too often in this game for me :lol: ) 

Looks cool though.

I dunno, was felt and looks too smooth for the old "hitting the heel"

The blue arrow and super sub probably put this guy's CF.png 72 G. RODRIGUES dribbling at 90+, which does unlock different animations. We just never really see them from playing with lower rated players in PEN.

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2021 at 9:31 AM, MB 11 said:

Never seen this one before ever. Could possibly be combination of Sombrero and Heel Trick? (plus he's a super sub on a blue arrow).

Was just a R3 click and hold slightly as ball approached.

Feel free to post skills and explain how to do them. :rock:

@NikoNikolson wooow we need to go practice, mate!! It looks so sweeeeet