Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

Xavi Hernandez As Barça Coach - The Revival of Pure Positional Play #FUMA


Recommended Posts

We don't know what Xavi could bring though 

Koeman has had a very difficult situation since joining considering the age of the sqaud and the financial crisis. I think it's only right to give him another season to properly let him work with the team without all the turmoil of the previous administration. No recognised strikers other than Lord Braithwaite 😅 and the same tired defenders that got raped by Bayern,  The Cringe and Roma. 

Laporta already made it clear he is not accepting another season of transitions and he expects silverware which is fair enough.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, EntraineurJDP said:

Thanks mate, I think he will take over next year, Koeman seems to have one more season unfortunately

image.png.22ac2db6a477b909e251f476c8845288.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not ungrateful but his decisions cost Barcelona a title, overplaying Pedri, not playing Puig, stupid subs etc, someone like this should not be managing the biggest club in the world, he is out of his depth.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, zeemeister said:

We don't know what Xavi could bring though 

Koeman has had a very difficult situation since joining considering the age of the sqaud and the financial crisis. I think it's only right to give him another season to properly let him work with the team without all the turmoil of the previous administration. No recognised strikers other than Lord Braithwaite 😅 and the same tired defenders that got raped by Bayern,  The Cringe and Roma. 

Laporta already made it clear he is not accepting another season of transitions and he expects silverware which is fair enough.

This.

Koeman hasn't done anything considerably bad yet, so I'm fine with him getting next season to see how he fairs. To be honest, I've only seen Koeman as a sort of interim manager, I don't think he's a great long term choice. Look forward to having Xavi return, of course as above we don't know what he will bring to the club, but I'm 100% certain it won't be anything bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, JmG said:

This.

Koeman hasn't done anything considerably bad yet, so I'm fine with him getting next season to see how he fairs. To be honest, I've only seen Koeman as a sort of interim manager, I don't think he's a great long term choice. Look forward to having Xavi return, of course as above we don't know what he will bring to the club, but I'm 100% certain it won't be anything bad.

Pirlo anybody ?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tazarr said:

Pirlo anybody ?

Pirlo was fast tracked for that job, and imo wasn't ready for it. Xavi has been away from the club as a manager and having success. Obviously it's not the same stature of club, but still vastly different from Pirlo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JmG said:

Pirlo was fast tracked for that job, and imo wasn't ready for it. Xavi has been away from the club as a manager and having success. Obviously it's not the same stature of club, but still vastly different from Pirlo.

How many years has xavi been managing ? And in what leagues ?

I've not followed his career outside of playing and also not heard much about his managerial exploits which would make me think it's not too impressive.

Doesnt seem to different , both players of vision who could impose a certain style on a club with high influence and very small experience.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tazarr said:

How many years has xavi been managing ? And in what leagues ?

I've not followed his career outside of playing and also not heard much about his managerial exploits which would make me think it's not too impressive.

Doesnt seem to different , both players of vision who could impose a certain style on a club with high influence and very small experience.

Very different... Pirlo's first management job was a few months in the u23's at Juve, then made first team manager, and at the time I'm sure it was the fans pressure to bring him in?

Xavi, went undefeated and won Qatar League with Al Sadd in his second season, finished 3rd in this first. won Qatar league cup and still in AFC Champions league.

As I said above, it's not the same level as European football, but it's still success he can build on.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EntraineurJDP said:

I'm not ungrateful but his decisions cost Barcelona a title, overplaying Pedri, not playing Puig, stupid subs etc, someone like this should not be managing the biggest club in the world, he is out of his depth.

You are ungrateful because when he joined you couldn't even dream of competing for the title after that shocker of a season an complete meltdown

Koeman single handedly revived La Masia just how Cruijff build it in the first place

Oh and that "someone" scored the winning goal for Barcelona's first CL title, back when they were a smaller club.

So yeah you are ungrateful and you're also disrespectful :huff:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ZakRemoor said:

You are ungrateful because when he joined you couldn't even dream of competing for the title after that shocker of a season an complete meltdown

Koeman single handedly revived La Masia just how Cruijff build it in the first place

Oh and that "someone" scored the winning goal for Barcelona's first CL title, back when they were a smaller club.

So yeah you are ungrateful and you're also disrespectful :huff:

Single handedly revived la masia? haha, Yeah benching Puig who is one of the best to come out of la masia in the last couple of years is reviving la masia? 

Koeman scoring a goal in the CL has nothing to do with him as a manager, by that logic, Lampard should still be Chelsea manager because of all the goals he scored for them, enough with this sentiment nonsense, Chelsea were ruthless and won the CL. 

Koeman may of brought Barca closer to the title but then he also lost it with constant stupid decisions,Setien would've done a better job with an actual pre-season and transfer window. (no disrespect to Koeman) even if you want to think that way 

👌

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EntraineurJDP said:

Single handedly revived la masia? haha, Yeah benching Puig who is one of the best to come out of la masia in the last couple of years is reviving la masia? 

Koeman scoring a goal in the CL has nothing to do with him as a manager, by that logic, Lampard should still be Chelsea manager because of all the goals he scored for them, enough with this sentiment nonsense, Chelsea were ruthless and won the CL. 

Koeman may of brought Barca closer to the title but then he also lost it with constant stupid decisions,Setien would've done a better job with an actual pre-season and transfer window. (no disrespect to Koeman) even if you want to think that way 

👌

Setien would never do a better job. Who was he going to buy under Bartomeu... :lol: 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, EntraineurJDP said:

Single handedly revived la masia? haha, Yeah benching Puig who is one of the best to come out of la masia in the last couple of years is reviving la masia? 

Pedri, Konrad de la Fuente, Trincão, Riqui Puig, Óscar Mingueza, Ronald Araujo, Ilaix Moriba and Matheus Fernades made their CL debuts this year under him

Alejandro Balde is also training with first team under Ronald

I get that you're a fan of Puig, but Koeman must have his reasons. Allegedly there where rumours he is unhappy about Puig going to the press behind is back, so to quote:

24 minutes ago, EntraineurJDP said:

enough with this sentiment nonsense

 

Oh and now the manager who got kicked out in the quarter finals of both the copa and the CL is better than Koeman as well

Mind you, he also didn't win the title and left the club in one of it's biggest crises with Lionel Messi on the verge of leaving the club for free 

Yeah he would've done much better than Koeman... (off course no disrespect whatsoever) :lol:

:2up:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ZakRemoor said:

Pedri, Konrad de la Fuente, Trincão, Riqui Puig, Óscar Mingueza, Ronald Araujo, Ilaix Moriba and Matheus Fernades made their CL debuts this year under him

Alejandro Balde is also training with first team under Ronald

I get that you're a fan of Puig, but Koeman must have his reasons. Allegedly there where rumours he is unhappy about Puig going to the press behind is back, so to quote:

 

Oh and now the manager who got kicked out in the quarter finals of both the copa and the CL is better than Koeman as well

Mind you, he also didn't win the title and left the club in one of it's biggest crises with Lionel Messi on the verge of leaving the club for free 

Yeah he would've done much better than Koeman... (off course no disrespect whatsoever) :lol:

:2up:

Pedri, Trincao, Fernandes are not from La Masia, Give koeman the team that setien had and barca would be a relegation side 100

%

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bloody hell lads, you’re going on as if you e had the worst year ever :lol:

Try supporting a s**t team

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ninjabean87 said:

Bloody hell lads, you’re going on as if you e had the worst year ever :lol:

Try supporting a s**t team

I dont even support barca :lol:

Just defending and opposing this new found media/fan hype where every manager is s**t and nobody gets a chance to build a team anymore. We want succes now and we are impatient :cry:

f**k out of here man, show some respect and patience for a club legend. Some fans don't deserve to call themselves fan imo

I could all day Ninja... :doh::lol:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, EntraineurJDP said:

Pedri, Trincao, Fernandes are not from La Masia, Give koeman the team that setien had and barca would be a relegation side 100

%

The point he is making is that Koeman has given younger players more consistency in the first team, regardless of their progression from La Masia or not. La Masia's golden time is long gone, do you think we've got the next Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Pique just sitting there not being pushed through :lol: We have a couple of talented players, who can become first team players in the near future, but most of them are nothing remarkable, good players though.

And you've still to explain who the f**k Setien was going to buy under Bartomeu :g:

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ZakRemoor said:

I dont even support barca :lol:

Just defending and opposing this new found media/fan hype where every manager is s**t and nobody gets a chance to build a team anymore. We want succes now and we are impatient :cry:

f**k out of here man, show some respect and patience for a club legend. Some fans don't deserve to call themselves fan imo

I could all day Ninja... :doh::lol:

Go and support your own team then instead of lecturing others 

If you actually watched barca you would see how incompetent Koeman is, I don't care if he is a club legend, management is a whole different field, so should laporta give him a lifetime contract for being a legend?  look how well being ruthless ended up for Chelsea

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ZakRemoor said:

Was literally typing a reply :lol: 

I'm done man, Mr BarcaFanBoy doesn't want to answer the questions presented to him from a Barca fan... only wants to attack the non-fan who is defending our current manager, who does in fact deserve respect.

Koeman f**ked it up at the end, we had chances to take the lead in the league and go on to win it, but we bottled it, and the players too to be fair, not all on Koeman.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, EntraineurJDP said:

Go and support your own team then instead of lecturing others 

If you actually watched barca you would see how incompetent Koeman is, I don't care if he is a club legend, management is a whole different field, so should laporta give him a lifetime contract for being a legend?  look how well being ruthless ended up for Chelsea

Actually f**k all this Koeman / Setien s**t...

If you don't give a s**t about club legends and the fact they've scored important goals has nothing to do with their managerial level... what do you think Xavi is going to do differently?

FYI... I haven't watched that video, don't intend to either :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JmG said:

Actually f**k all this Koeman / Setien s**t...

If you don't give a s**t about club legends and the fact they've scored important goals has nothing to do with their managerial level... what do you think Xavi is going to do differently?

FYI... I haven't watched that video, don't intend to either :lol:

Xavi went unbeaten, no matter where its impressive. 

And I don't care if you don't, should I cry because "JMG" doesn't want to watch my video? 🤡

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EntraineurJDP said:

Xavi went unbeaten, no matter where its impressive. 

And I don't care if you don't, should I cry because "JMG" doesn't want to watch my video? 🤡

So because Xavi went unbeaten... you think he can turn Barcelona into something new... or back to the way it used to be?

and I said I wasn't watching the video because I'm going to assume you actually explained how Xavi could do good at Barca, thus.. I wouldn't know what you think. Which by the sounds of it is nothing but purely based on his undefeated season.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now