Last season already

It's now 2 deep lying midfielders and using com assisted press to do your tackling for you 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, zeemeister said:

Last season already

It's now 2 deep lying midfielders and using com assisted press to do your tackling for you 

Interesting, I've not really seen this at all. 

Overwhelming majority of my games are vs 352, gets pretty dull tbh

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cartesian5th said:

Interesting, I've not really seen this at all. 

Overwhelming majority of my games are vs 352, gets pretty dull tbh

Yeah same, always struggle against that formation more than against 4 at the back. Thought about joining em but can’t get any CB’s 

1 minute ago, Bully said:

Yeah same, always struggle against that formation more than against 4 at the back. Thought about joining em but can’t get any CB’s 

Yeah, seems pretty meta atm as it allows you to pack the midfield and defend in numbers, but also offers lots of attacking outlets too. You also always have 3 defenders well positioned as the cbs don't press forward. 

I thought about doing it too, but if i wanted to just play meta vs meta all the time i may as well play myclub 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bully said:

also, imo there's no fun in a league/community where everyone just plays the same way 

Pssst.

Play it wide. Use the wings. Stretch the back line. Play a flat 442. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Kaiser-1 said:

Pssst.

Play it wide. Use the wings. Stretch the back line. Play a flat 442. 

Knowing how to beat it doesn't make it less boring tho

34 minutes ago, Cartesian5th said:

I thought about doing it too, but if i wanted to just play meta vs meta all the time i may as well play myclub 

But funnily no one on myclub uses 3-5-2 :lol: Work that one out 

I remember you complaining about everyone being 4-4-2 diamond and it being OP. Then you went 4-4-2 diamond :lol: ain’t that what you play now @Cartesian5th?

:lol:

1 minute ago, wheresmark said:

I remember you complaining about everyone being 4-4-2 diamond and it being OP. Then you went 4-4-2 diamond :lol: ain’t that what you play now @Cartesian5th?

Boom 💥 

36 minutes ago, Cartesian5th said:

also, imo there's no fun in a league/community where everyone just plays the same way 

You mean it's boring when people don't play a style you want to play against.. :lol: 

People will use what they want if they enjoy it. Stop bitching about it and build a formation and tactic that you enjoy and beat them with it. :lol: 

I'm going 5-2-3 :lol: 

3 minutes ago, JmG said:

You mean it's boring when people don't play a style you want to play against.. :lol: 

People will use what they want if they enjoy it. Stop bitching about it and build a formation and tactic that you enjoy and beat them with it. :lol: 

I'm going 5-2-3 :lol: 

When everyone plays the same it is boring :lol::lol::ohyeah:

11 minutes ago, wheresmark said:

OP on assisted. Mainly 433, sometimes 442 diamond. Doesn't change anything that ive said above. Weak trolling

4 minutes ago, Cartesian5th said:

When everyone plays the same it is boring :lol::lol::ohyeah:

When people play a style you don't like it's boring... nothing to do with how many people use it.

1 minute ago, JmG said:

When people play a style you don't like it's boring... nothing to do with how many people use it.

lol where do i say that? So so many games are vs ppl playing 352, nothing else. It's dry as hell. If you want to put words in my mouth about "not liking it" then cool 👍

1 minute ago, Cartesian5th said:

lol where do i say that? So so many games are vs ppl playing 352, nothing else. It's dry as hell. If you want to put words in my mouth about "not liking it" then cool 👍

What formation are you using against them?

Just now, JmG said:

What formation are you using against them?

433, counter target wingers. Don't know how this changes anything. Quite a lot of what makes pen fun and interesting is that different people play differently, if that is taken away and replaced by a ton of people playing 352 all the time that is not interesting to me. 

If others disagree then fine but please don't try and derail the conversation and kill any discussion by simply accusing someone of not liking something 

6 minutes ago, Cartesian5th said:

OP on assisted. Mainly 433, sometimes 442 diamond. Doesn't change anything that ive said above. Weak trolling

4-4-2 diamond was really effective for 19/20 more and more people started using it. A few people tried to see what formation counters 4-4-2 diamond really well - and that seems to be 3-5-2. Noe quite a few people play 3-5-2, partly to have more chance of beating the actual meta 4-4-2 diamond (which you play) all the top myclub slags and pro players  play 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 diamond…… like you :lol: