25 minutes ago, wheresmark said:

:lol: There’s been many a sweatier player than me. They’ve just mostly been hounded out. I’m reasonably sweaty I admit; I’m also pretty good.  There’s plenty of sweatier players who aren’t as good, but people don’t mind as much because they don’t lose as much to them :shifty: 

Henk :lol: 

1 minute ago, JmG said:

Henk :lol: 

Hank was pretty sweaty, magic bruno too, venom also. But there’s been many worse than all of those, they were just highlighted because they were sweaty and good. There’s been so many games I’ve played against D1 players where they were on PA2 just doing the same thing over and over for the whole match.  It’s why I stopped playing assisted. 

Im ruthless and always play to win, it’s what I enjoy. But there’s been loads sweatier 

29 minutes ago, Brizzle said:

Think we need a pole up because you’d be up there! 

Reputation goes along way aswell 

5 minutes ago, wheresmark said:

Hank was pretty sweaty, magic bruno too, venom also. But there’s been many worse than all of those, they were just highlighted because they were sweaty and good. There’s been so many games I’ve played against D1 players where they were on PA2 just doing the same thing over and over for the whole match.  It’s why I stopped playing assisted. 

Im ruthless and always play to win, it’s what I enjoy. But there’s been loads sweatier 

I played Henk a few times, ruthless pookeynoodle :lol:  Never again!

I thought PESEP was one of the sweatiest pookeynoodles I played in league games. Dreaded every game I had to play against him 

1 hour ago, Janguv said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5470843

It's okay, Ken! Mark is a big boy who can take a dig like this! :lol:

In case you didn't know, it's a long-running gag that Mark is the sweatiest player on PEN. 

Haha .. I actually did not know that... 😅. All good fun :)

11 minutes ago, JmG said:

I thought PESEP was one of the sweatiest pookeynoodles I played in league games. Dreaded every game I had to play against him 

Yeah pesep was pretty sweaty 🤣

1 minute ago, kenkuturagi said:

Haha .. I actually did not know that... 😅. All good fun :)

You’ve played me before Ken. Don’t listen to these ruffian bullies 

• Haha 1

Just now, wheresmark said:

Yeah pesep was pretty sweaty 🤣

You’ve played me before Ken. Don’t listen to these ruffian bullies 

My mind is decided. .. you're obviously a bad egg 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Isn't PESEP on competitive scene now? 

I think I met him on divisions, but can't remember him as a super sweaty player lol

I could name a few "players that I do not enjoy playing against ..aka Sweaty" but I won't ..I'm sure they'd say about me ,🤣. If we can enjoy at least 50 percent of games ..then we are doing great ..as in myclub... It's like 99% of games are pooh 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JmG said:

Mate, you're dissing the world's first and only PESologist there! Have some respect!

@Brizzlehas his t-shirt. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, kenkuturagi said:

I could name a few "players that I do not enjoy playing against ..aka Sweaty" but I won't ..I'm sure they'd say about me ,🤣. If we can enjoy at least 50 percent of games ..then we are doing great ..as in myclub... It's like 99% of games are pooh 

NAME AND SHAME! NAME AND SHAME!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SteveonPES said:

yeah there are some utter bums as you go down the leagues. they are sweaty but have no imagination. your good because your sweaty but clever. you can see which way the game is going and adjust. for me the main thing about PES is the ability to see what people are doing and adjust. 

for all the novices out there.

if they play long balls - use deep defensive line

if they are passing it around the back - mark the DMF

if they are playing wide - change your compactness

if they are playing tika taka - be aggressive.

there are too many counters to explain to most of the people here, some of which just dont have the ability to ever be good...the point is, if you look at the game objectively even some of these novices might be in the prem one day. 

the BEST thing about this game is, tactically you can counter anything. but if your dog s**t, i could give you a magic wand and you will still be s**te. 

Rambo tips looooooool.

I played that Precision PES guy in MyClub in PES20. Think he plays with garlic round his neck as he hates a cross. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GusNeib_ said:

Isn't PESEP on competitive scene now? 

I think I met him on divisions, but can't remember him as a super sweaty player lol

Competitive.. Come on he lost to @Gale_Kast who played on Manual. 

• Haha 3

also if anyone wants tips on how to sh!thouse a win with 47% pass completion.... my PMs are open for mentoring 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, lucifa said:

One of the most enjoyable aspects for PEN for me the difference in playing styles between people

This is mainly the crux of my issue, not so much that individuals are using 352 or that it is OP or exploitative, but that it seems to be so common place now that the variety is being diminished 

11 hours ago, Tjodd said:

You can bitch about what formation opponents use. You can also try to adapt your formation to what your opponent use. 3-5-2 is effective against 4-4-2 diamond, wide formations is effective against 3-5-2. Prepare your team to use several formations... Or get gud and dominate opponents no matter the formation.

And if you're losing, just punt the ball long every chance you get :D

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, SteveonPES said:

yeah there are some utter bums as you go down the leagues. they are sweaty but have no imagination. your good because your sweaty but clever. you can see which way the game is going and adjust. for me the main thing about PES is the ability to see what people are doing and adjust. 

for all the novices out there.

if they play long balls - use deep defensive line

if they are passing it around the back - mark the DMF

if they are playing wide - change your compactness

if they are playing tika taka - be aggressive.

there are too many counters to explain to most of the people here, some of which just dont have the ability to ever be good...the point is, if you look at the game objectively even some of these novices might be in the prem one day. 

the BEST thing about this game is, tactically you can counter anything. but if your dog s**t, i could give you a magic wand and you will still be s**te. 

But what if they are using deep line, marking the DMF, changing the compactness and being aggressive :g:

I'll be playing 4 at the back, so i'll take your full backs on the cheap :risingstar:

• Like 2
  • Awesome! 1