Italia v England

RenPalmeiras

2 minutes ago, lucifa said:

not just social media - london was full of absolute cretins yesterday.  not a minority either, just boozed / coked up men looking for any reason to kick off or cause aggro. completely soured my mood to the point i wasnt that arsed when we lost.

Did you go to the game mate?

Yeah it's s**t. Don't even know what to say anymore.

one more thing. Kane was being played so deep, he looked great in the pocket first half. but why play Kane at SS and on the wings when Grealish was MADE for that role. Kane is a finisher who was never in the box. crazy stuff. if i played that formation in a league game people would s**t their pants. what even was it? 5-4-1 with a false 9, rotating wings, blue slider, counter. f**k me. @DJTruckstop76 will be using it in the championship next season then moaning about people double pressing him. :shifty:

• Haha 2

Sterling and grealish should of stepped up for a pen, even shaw, can’t put any blame on Saka he’s only young and such a talent 

The days where players put their foot through the ball seem to have gone too, what’s with all this hopping around and stuttering when running up 

Just now, Brizzle said:

Sterling and grealish should of stepped up for a pen, even shaw, can’t put any blame on Saka he’s only young and such a talent 

The days where players put their foot through the ball seem to have gone too, what’s with all this hopping around and stuttering when running up 

Grealish has said he offered to take one. 

1 minute ago, SteveonPES said:

Southgate out then!

:D

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

Or something like that to justify it :lol: 

Their will be plenty of that . Someone put on here that the fans might have been trying to get the ticketless people out lol

Wish id taken to rugby as a kid sometimes 

6 minutes ago, SteveonPES said:

one more thing. Kane was being played so deep, he looked great in the pocket first half. but why play Kane at SS and on the wings when Grealish was MADE for that role. Kane is a finisher who was never in the box. crazy stuff. if i played that formation in a league game people would s**t their pants. what even was it? 5-4-1 with a false 9, rotating wings, blue slider, counter. f**k me. @DJTruckstop76 will be using it in the championship next season then moaning about people double pressing him. :shifty:

Spot the guy that never played football :lol:

2 minutes ago, SteveonPES said:

He did indeed but having seen the video it was the kind of 'Yes' you'd give if the heavily tattooed, 29st prison daddy asks you if you'd like a good bumming before breakfast.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, CMYKhazi said:

Bet you played to a high standard.

Had trials and everyfink. 

Could have gone pro. 

• Good Lord! 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, DJTruckstop76 said:

I got my nibble cheers.

Nothing to see here.

Yeah right

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, CMYKhazi said:

people who have a football brain are good at PES. speed of thought equals speed of action. 

and as im 6th in the prem that means theres about 94 managers below me here. i could tell you how many places your below me but i cant count that far. 

xx

18 minutes ago, lucifa said:

not just social media - london was full of absolute cretins yesterday.  not a minority either, just boozed / coked up men looking for any reason to kick off or cause aggro. completely soured my mood to the point i wasnt that arsed when we lost.

omg this. I had the misfortune of driving through central london at ~4.30pm yesterday and after that I just wanted it to be over ASAP. 

Worst part was near the tower of london where this absolute twat was running in front of every single car and stopping it, dancing and hitting the bonnet. 

Soho was full of cretins jumping all over the road/hitting cars too. 

Proof of Declans immense game, subbed off after 70 minutes for one of the clique to get a game, now i love Kalvin Phillips, but if Gareth had to bring one of them off for hendo to feel part of things, surely its not dec that is p**sed on.

amount of flak dec got in the early games for not looking like Kante or Pogba, decs game is what we saw last night, now i have to conclude he tried to play his own game and gareth was not impressed.

im not a whoscored kind of chap, i watch football and make my own mind up, but this is something that has bugged me over night, dunno why Kane is one there haha, but dec was immense, so proud of him in this tournament...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Oldeuboi said:

omg this. I had the misfortune of driving through central london at ~4.30pm yesterday and after that I just wanted it to be over ASAP. 

Worst part was near the tower of london where this absolute twat was running in front of every single car and stopping it, dancing and hitting the bonnet. 

Soho was full of cretins jumping all over the road/hitting cars too. 

Pahshun

2 minutes ago, SteveonPES said:

people who have a football brain are good at PES. speed of thought equals speed of action. 

and as im 6th in the prem that means theres about 94 managers below me here. i could tell you how many places your below me but i cant count that far. 

xx

Tetris, Street Fighter

NOT PES – LOL

58 minutes ago, Sunzibad said:

Exactly, especially because, when we actually tried to play, we didn't look half bad.

Don't know what the fear is. If you're gonna play that boring defensive/cautious football, you can do it with inferior players to the ones he has at his disposal. It's a waste.

A waste and a damn shame

Can't believe that approach has actually worked so far

The options to play sexy football are there and are just being ignored :(

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

Bet you played to a high standard.

Had trials and everyfink. 

Could have gone pro. 

Nope, s**t attitude – dunno if you noticed :D

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, spragga said:

Proof of Declans immense game, subbed off after 70 minutes for one of the clique to get a game, now i love Kalvin Phillips, but if Gareth had to bring one of them off for hendo to feel part of things, surely its not dec that is p**sed on.

amount of flak dec got in the early games for not looking like Kante or Pogba, decs game is what we saw last night, now i have to conclude he tried to play his own game and gareth was not impressed.

im not a whoscored kind of chap, i watch football and make my own mind up, but this is something that has bugged me over night, dunno why Kane is one there haha, but dec was immense, so proud of him in this tournament...

Rice was great last night, but he’d put in a massive shift and I thought he looked started to look leggy.

However Henderson came on and had a stinker. Looked like he’d never seen a football before.

After the Croatia game I questioned Rice & Phillips, didn’t think it would work. It’s been a really odd one, as Rice and Phillips have had decent tournaments, but together it just feels like overkill and means we miss something in the middle of the park.

I haven’t seen much of Rice, but the last couple of games showed the quality he has. But we do need a ball player next to him.

Last night we just kept giving it away when we needed a calm head in the middle of the pitch to retain the ball and keep us moving up the pitch.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, lucifa said:

Nah, just on the big screen at Barnet's Stadium, same type of people there as I encountered travelling through.

I'll be honest I've always tried to minimalism it before, but there's no getting away from it. There's such a hostile nationalistic streak through the country in recent years, so can completely get people being put off by it all. Not at all inclusive or fun, just pricks looking to cause trouble. 

Such a shame as the team itself and manager are completely at odds to it all, and are genuinely a very humble, likable group. 

I've tried every international tournament to look past it - this year I wanted Rashford/Sterling etc to do well in the face of the s**t they get.

It's such a conflict for me. In the 100s of Saints games I've been to I don't think I've ever seen anything close to the disgusting s**t I see England fans do on the regular. I love a bit of football hostility, but not when it's tied up with nationalism and just being pricks.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Oldeuboi said:

I've tried every international tournament to look past it - this year I wanted Rashford/Sterling etc to do well in the face of the s**t they get.

It's such a conflict for me. In the 100s of Saints games I've been to I don't think I've ever seen anything close to the disgusting s**t I see England fans do on the regular. I love a bit of football hostility, but not when it's tied up with nationalism and just being pricks.

you dont identify as English though. it most be weird. 

did you support Italy last night? i know you have Italian heritage but you dont agree with the idea of nations and borders. 

did you watch any the competition? doesnt all international competition just put people against each other on the basis of nationality?