PEN Moving Forward

I do hope that we will just be able to piggyback on all those suckers buying new boots etc.

Probably most of their revenue will turn around players we would not really use anyway and pay-to-win myClub schemes. So fingres crossed, we might stay safe.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

I’d have to start interacting with my wife and kids more often :crapper:

Sounds a bit too Gylfi :feds:

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Bluebird said:

I hope PEN stays around no matter what, otherwise I’d have to start interacting with my wife and kids more often :crapper:

PEN becomes MEN

• Haha 2

Pretty sure we are having a massive over reaction and it will be back to normal come October.

Stay positive brothers PES may have died but efootball is now alive. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, zeemeister said:

Pretty sure we are having a massive over reaction

Just like a bad Barca performance eh? 

Either way, will always have to wait till the end of August, where they will probably announce the ML/BAL DLC to be "early 2022". And then even if they still release it, the question if you export ML Team/BAL will be there untill release most likely, so that we can actually check ourselves.

1 hour ago, Janguv said:

Stages-of-Grief.jpg.7e4a0e99ca55ed7b17685c76b0f8a937.jpg

Most of us have moved onto the second or third stage, Zee. You'll get there eventually!

Got to admit I am onboard with efootball. 

It's the way forward and I think fifa wll follow this route soon

Will explain myself later or when I have a bit of time 

• Like 1
  • Good Lord! 1

44 minutes ago, zeemeister said:

Got to admit I am onboard with efootball. 

It's the way forward and I think fifa wll follow this route soon

Will explain myself later or when I have a bit of time 

If it wasn't Konami, sure. But there is not one legendary series that Konami haven't f**ked up with business decisions like this 😅

1 minute ago, Oldeuboi said:

If it wasn't Konami, sure. But there is not one legendary series that Konami haven't f**ked up with business decisions like this 😅

We are here because of konami. Yes they could do better to engage but still deliver a good product. I have faith because I don't expect EA levels of professionalism but they will make a good game on the pitch pitch that EA just cannot equal 

• Like 1

Looks like Master League, 11v11 and Editing mode will only come next year, if this is really the case, since PES2021 is expected to remain online another year, we could make a Twitter campaign to push Konami to at least update the current game regarding transfers and stats as a compromise.

If not, we are stuck with an outdated PES2021 for another 5, 6 months...

• Like 4

even if they include master league in the future (which is looking likely judging by the rumours), theres a good chance it wont include the option to save our master league teams for online matches. With the free to play model they may keep offline and online modes separated.

I imagine we wont know until we see master league in the game for ourselves. Fingers crossed they do include the save team function.

Edited by Goat261
  • Like 1

Anyone tried FIFA on FUMA? :g: 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, ShammyStu said:

I did. Horrendous to my liking 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Goat261 said:

even if they include master league in the future (which is looking likely judging by the rumours), theres a good chance it wont include the option to save our master league teams for online matches. With the free to play model they may keep offline and online modes seperated

True that, but maybe there's an option to build our teams in one of their online modes and play friendlies with people we invite... The thing is, after two years, Konami themselves have no idea about what they are doing, they might not even have the same amount of leagues with this 9 teams launch.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wheresmark said:

Why do I always move straight to acceptance. That can’t be good 

Too much weed? :lol: 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

Too much weed? :lol: 

Been a decade since, but maybe it’s left a lasting impression 😬

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, ShammyStu said:

I tried it yesterday. Uninstalled it after 2 hours.

Manual just doesn't work on it 😂 The whole game is designed to be on rails which makes manual feel so odd. 

It's almost like the game forces you to play certain passes even though you tried to play something else.

2 hours ago, ChairFloor said:

So Fifa could be returning?

image.png.fefef8271308e5f012d2fb5d61902ee6.png

Full team rage sale :drool: 

• Awesome! 1

1 hour ago, ShammyStu said:

Full team rage sale :drool: 

55B62D7A-CC63-49C0-BDD4-17A42E5F8ED1.gif

• Haha 3

Unless there's a unexpected way for us to play each other with our PEN teams online on eFootball, it looks like we will be forced to keep using PES2021, as is, until next year, if we want to keep the transfer market active. The big thing to consider, imo, would be what to do about player's AWOL situation and donwgrade/upgrade guidelines regarding wages, etc.

:polling:

• Like 1