Jump to content

What is the best pes to play offline?


 Share

Recommended Posts

Looking to play me some PES offline, now and in the future. Mainly English League and Master League. Have all access to consoles, so looking for ideas on console and game. Have the school holidays begining on Tuesday, so will be looking to finalise my decision then. 

 

So what's a good shout and why?

 

What is your favourite team of the past and why? Pes5 Lille for me, Achimovich! 🥰

 

What other game modes do you love from previous PES?

Which PES did you earn credits to alter your menu screens? What's racking my brain for this the other day. 

Edited by donkeyhugger
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Title supposed to read "worried about eFootball, best pes of the past to play offline?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some of my favourite ML memories are from pes2011. I didn’t like pes2012 so carried on with pes2011 for another season. 
 

I didn’t play online back then so it was all ML. I remember I had a young Aguero and Pato up front with Gourcuff and Hamsik in midfield :cloud9: 

I completed so many seasons they all retired and came back :lol: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • donkeyhugger changed the title to What is the best pes to play offline?

Whichever one you choose, if it's on PC, not only you can donwload it for free, but you can also get all sort of patches that can update it with the current season rosters or go the nostalgic route and update the original season from the year you pick.

  • Awesome! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

PES 5 Master League :rock: 

 

  • Like 2
  • Good Lord! 1
  • Awesome! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think PES 5 has a very active player-base over at Evo-Web if you're interested. 

A good shout for a solid Master League might be 2013 – when they sort of perfected the last engine after struggling so long that generation, and the ML was feature-complete (every game since, features got removed). 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Janguv said:

I think PES 5 has a very active player-base over at Evo-Web if you're interested. 

A good shout for a solid Master League might be 2013 – when they sort of perfected the last engine after struggling so long that generation, and the ML was feature-complete (every game since, features got removed). 

 

Is PES5 still playable online? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BlondeDan said:

Is PES5 still playable online? 

I didn't think it was originally was it? Wasn't PES 6 the first online? Maybe I'm mis remembering. But I have heard there are still PES 6 online things out there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Janguv said:

I didn't think it was originally was it? Wasn't PES 6 the first online? Maybe I'm mis remembering. But I have heard there are still PES 6 online things out there

Yep, ProEvoNetwork had a few PES5 leagues

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BlondeDan said:

Yep, ProEvoNetwork had a few PES5 leagues

Yeah I was in them. Those were the days. :rock:

  • Like 1
  • Good Lord! 1
  • Awesome! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Janguv said:

I didn't think it was originally was it? Wasn't PES 6 the first online? Maybe I'm mis remembering. But I have heard there are still PES 6 online things out there

PES4, first online PES. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

PES4, first online PES. 

Although that was on Xbox, not sure about Playstation, as the PS2 didn't come with a network adapter as standard. Piece of s**t.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

Although that was on Xbox, not sure about Playstation, as the PS2 didn't come with a network adapter as standard. Piece of s**t.

Xbox couldn’t have option files back then either… 17 years later good to see that they’ve caught up…. never mind  :shifty:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

Xbox couldn’t have option files back then either… 17 years later good to see that they’ve caught up…. never mind  :shifty:

Sorry, can't hear you down that well mate :checkit:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

Sorry, can't hear you down that well mate :checkit:

I SAID, IT MUST BE FUN PLAYING AS MERSEYSIDE RED VS MAN BLUE. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bluebird said:

I SAID, IT MUST BE FUN PLAYING AS MERSEYSIDE RED VS MAN BLUE. 

Sorry mate, I'm too busy being superior. Please try again later.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bluebird said:

Xbox couldn’t have option files back then either… 17 years later good to see that they’ve caught up…. never mind  :shifty:

I had a master league with Crystal Palace, had to draw the club badge pixel by pixel, took me 2 days fgs

  • Awesome! 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

Sorry mate, I'm too busy being superior. Please try again later.

 

4 minutes ago, alexselva said:

I had a master league with Crystal Palace, had to draw the club badge pixel by pixel, took me 2 days fgs

“Superior”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

Who the f**k plays as Crystal Palace :lol: 

My last master league may have been as Crystal Palace :lol:

I bought Chamakh and was so proud of myself 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

Who the f**k plays as Crystal Palace :lol: 

Pes 4 "realistic" master league, only buying low profile players and always selling when big clubs came knocking

I think me and my mate played around 15 seasons, never managing to beat f**king The Cringe in the league

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

PES 15 was so good and will always be a fav of mine

Link to comment
Share on other sites

PES 3/4/5/6 all quality offline.

The one that had the youth players in was my favourite.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, MB 11 said:

PES 3/4/5/6 all quality offline.

The one that had the youth players in was my favourite.

The youth you could assign experience points to ?

That was Pes 3

Petipa , Piliniak , Van Gough ( had player ID i think with a unique running style)

that game was amazing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...