Equivalent to PESMaster and PESdb

Sunzibad

7 minutes ago, Sunzibad said:

Saw this on Twitter:

https://efootballdb.com/

Saw this. Regarding player overall, I don't think konami are lazy and ovr are up to date, as they have some sense on their ratings. Stats wise looks like too generic, that might be adjusted imo. Or leave it that way so they can sell OP cards on new myclub

3 minutes ago, BatrielGabistuta said:

No playing styles?

Not on the web yet, but included on efootball

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GusNeib_ said:

Saw this. Regarding player overall, I don't think konami are lazy and ovr are up to date, as they have some sense on their ratings. Stats wise looks like too generic, that might be adjusted imo. Or leave it that way so they can sell OP cards on new myclub

I think the OVR's at least for the main teams and obvious players look like an attempt to reflect players accurately. I think the individual stats system is either completely toned down (doubt it) or just a work in progress.

My player Berenguer is an 80 in eFootball, he's also an 80 in FIFA. He is currently 78 like he was in FIFA so an upgrade in the new game seems reasonable.

The difference between the majority of players in eFootball from their PES2021 versions is about +5 for the key stats.

If you compare any player (I did Berenguer) his 2021 stats are basically +5 higher than in eFootball.

Naturally there will be a slight variance between games for various reasons but the general gauge is about a +5 difference.

Apply the same to most players like Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo and it consistently puts their stats around where we've been used to seeing them.

2021:

Screenshot_20211007-185857_Chrome.jpg

2022:

Screenshot_20211007-185950_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sunzibad said:

I think the OVR's at least for the main teams and obvious players look like an attempt to reflect players accurately. I think the individual stats system is either completely toned down (doubt it) or just a work in progress.

My player Berenguer is an 80 in eFootball, he's also an 80 in FIFA. He is currently 78 like he was in FIFA so an upgrade in the new game seems reasonable.

The difference between the majority of players in eFootball from their PES2021 versions is about +5 for the key stats.

If you compare any player (I did Berenguer) his 2021 stats are basically +5 higher than in eFootball.

Naturally there will be a slight variance between games for various reasons but the general gauge is about a +5 difference.

Apply the same to most players like Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo and it consistently puts their stats around where we've been used to seeing them.

2021:

Screenshot_20211007-185857_Chrome.jpg

2022:

Screenshot_20211007-185950_Chrome.jpg

I very much doubt they'll make Berenguer an 80 with stats worse than his 78 stats.

• Like 1

I looked at Isak, who is 79 on PES 2021 but 82 on efootball - but many stats are lowered, like offensive awareness, kicking power, speed and acceleration 

dribbling stats are very slightly boosted but seems a weird way to an OVR (at least from previous PES methods)

3 minutes ago, Bully said:

I looked at Isak, who is 79 on PES 2021 but 82 on efootball - but many stats are lowered, like offensive awareness, kicking power, speed and acceleration 

dribbling stats are very slightly boosted but seems a weird way to an OVR (at least from previous PES methods)

Maybe skill cards raise the ovr more significantly than they used. I see Isaak has 3 more skills.

Same thing happened with my right FB Molina, some stats dropped a bit but he gained 5 additional skills and his ovr went from 73 to 78 as a FB and 79 as rmf.

Rafael Leao was the one I checked. Dropped to 78 ovr from 79 in 2021 but his stats are absolutely awful in comparison to before. 

Gotta say I agree with whoever said above this is card/coins move. Make normal players crapper to entice people to spend cash to try and get the special cards etc. Everyone seems to have kept their ovr but been massively downgraded unfortunately. 

Great stuff! Just added them to my home page.

mL0kzy1.png

• Like 1

Awful guessing site :lol:

malinosky 80 in pes 21 

83 on these ratings that I agree. However his main stars all lower. Including his left foot of doom. Don’t trust these bad boys :lol: