Jump to content

So who’s jabbed and who’s getting the booster


Brizzle
 Share

Recommended Posts

Thoughts on getting the booster please 

Pro’s and con’s

Insulate Britain members need not comment 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Booster just gonna be like your annual flu jab, dont see why you wouldn’t want to get it

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

Booster just gonna be like your annual flu jab, dont see why you wouldn’t want to get it

There’s plenty that don’t want it

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Brizzle said:

There’s plenty that don’t want it

 

If you’ve already been jabbed twice though, why wouldn’t you? :lol: 

Would they also refuse the yearly flu jab? Surely if the argument is that ‘I’ve had it once, don’t need it again’ but then they continue to get the flu jab then they are retarded.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ninjabean87 said:

If you’ve already been jabbed twice though, why wouldn’t you? :lol: 

Would they also refuse the yearly flu jab? Surely if the argument is that ‘I’ve had it once, don’t need it again’ but then they continue to get the flu jab then they are retarded.

Why would anyone refuse the jab in the first place too?

Its a strange world we live in at the min 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah had both jabs and will get the booster if offered. 
 

At the same time I’m not desperate for it. Never had a flu jab in the winter before so wouldn’t be bothered if I couldn’t have this booster either. 
 

Everyone has been saying “once this is all over…” it’s never going to be over so got to learn to live with it. 
 

Let those who want to get boosters/shield/wear masks etc carry on. Everyone else should be allowed to get back to normal. 
 

And covid passes can get to f**k. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Bluebird said:


 

And covid passes can get to f**k. 

Get used to it as it won't just stop at cinemas and the like , be supermarkets before you know it 

That if anything is a strange world 

A strange world is one in where your banging pots and pans like a mong once a week for the NHS then agree they should lose there jobs if not vaccinated 

In my eyes and it's only a thought and not my belief as yet is that jabs will be mandatory every 6 months and regardless of how many youve had you'll be treated as unvaccinated  if you refuse and lose all the thing that are your divine right to do 

 

Edited by Sami3lungz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sami3lungz said:

Get used to it as it won't just stop at cinemas and the like , be supermarkets before you know it 

That if anything is a strange world 

A strange world is one in where your banging pots and pans like a mong once a week then agree they should lose there jobs if not vaccinated 

In my eyes and it's only a thought and not my belief as yet is that jabs will be mandatory every 6 months and regardless of how many youve had you'll be treated as unvaccinated  if you refuse and lose all the thing that are your divine right to do 

 

Take it you are not jabbed Sami ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sami3lungz said:

Get used to it as it won't just stop at cinemas and the like , be supermarkets before you know it 

That if anything is a strange world 

A strange world is one in where your banging pots and pans like a mong once a week then agree they should lose there jobs if not vaccinated 

In my eyes and it's only a thought and not my belief as yet is that jabs will be mandatory every 6 months and regardless of how many youve had you'll be treated as unvaccinated  if you refuse and lose all the thing that are your divine right to do 

 

It’s bizarre mate. I’m not anti vax or anything but can’t see how you can stop people living a normal life for not being vaccinated. 
 

Enough of us are vaccinated to stop the NHS from being overwhelmed which is the whole point of this. Those who choose not to be vaccinated do so at their own risk. 
 

If someone does choose not to be vaccinated, then while I don’t agree with their decision, I will always agree with their right to choose to not be vaccinated.  

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Brizzle said:

Take it you are not jabbed Sami ?

not your place to ask 

Good enough for Novak its good enough for me not to answer 

And from what ive written why would you think to ask that and not the substance of what ive written?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bluebird said:


 

Enough of us are vaccinated to stop the NHS from being overwhelmed which is the whole point of this. Those who choose not to be vaccinated do so at their own risk. 
 

 

3% pay rise coupled with the threat of losing your job , then you pile the  brexit  on top and nurses who were working here but no longer can and your hurtling towards private health care 

Exactly what this far right b*****ds want 

Think last year in the states private health care left over 600k destitute and if these pookeynoodles are not deposed soon healthcare as we know it will be a thing of the past

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Brizzle said:

Thoughts on getting the booster please 

Pro’s and con’s

Insulate Britain members need not comment 

I Heard your WiFi reception is much better, signal finally stable. ;)

On serious note, I'm getting it when available. Less hassle when traveling, and less likely to end up hospitalized. That's what the stats say, but hey, maybe I'm tricked

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sami3lungz said:

3% pay rise coupled with the threat of losing your job , then you pile the  brexit  on top and nurses who were working here but no longer can and your hurtling towards private health care 

Exactly what this far right b*****ds want 

Think last year in the states private health care left over 600k destitute and if these pookeynoodles are not deposed soon healthcare as we know it will be a thing of the past

One thing I agree with Sami, greed driven world will f**k our children really hard.

But Is the vaccine any part of this? don't think so

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Sami3lungz said:

not your place to ask 

Good enough for Novak its good enough for me not to answer 

And from what ive written why would you think to ask that and not the substance of what ive written?

I don’t read much of what most post 

Was only asking 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Brizzle said:

I don’t read much of what most post 

Was only asking 

Fair enough but i personally think folk shouldn't ask because either way an opinion is formed instantly with in some cases not knowing anything about them 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Working with patients in the NHS I’ve been double jabbed and a booster a month ago

Daft not taking vaccine given the wider picture with this virus

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unsure why needs to be discussed. It’s free and may save your life.
 

Stick it in me. 

  • Like 2
  • Good Lord! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mowgles said:

Unsure why needs to be discussed. It’s free and may save your life.
 

Stick it in me. 

That’s what she said!

  • Awesome! 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bully said:

Working with patients in the NHS I’ve been double jabbed and a booster a month ago

Daft not taking vaccine given the wider picture with this virus

This. Also it’s the unvaccinated who are still taking up ICU beds impacting the backlog of cancer patients or other surgical specialities that need these after complex surgery. 
 

So yes it’s their choice to not get vaccinated, it’s again other people impacted by their choice. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, baranello said:

One thing I agree with Sami, greed driven world will f**k our children really hard.

But Is the vaccine any part of this? don't think so

Well yes the vaccine does 

Do you think it will be free if private healthcare happens  ?

Again just my thoughts and not my belief but once it's in there your going to need them for the rest of your life 

These b*****ds Pzifer i believe  upped the price by 5% within 3 months 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Double jabbed, can't imagine I'll be offered a booster anytime soon since I only had my second one a couple of months ago. Would get one if offered but with catching the thing inbetween jabs I should have a pretty strong immunity to it anyway right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, SteveonPES said:

ive had 2 jabs, and the rona. i run 5 km with ease and bench 100kg like its nothing. 

the rona didnt effect me at all. im a f**king Pansexual. 

ill take the booster but if i get any more antibodies i may start selling them. 

When you jerk off to your own reflection in the mirror, it's not the antibodies you are getting there. Thought I'll just warn you before you go on with that idea ;)

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sami3lungz said:

Well yes the vaccine does 

Do you think it will be free if private healthcare happens  ?

Again just my thoughts and not my belief but once it's in there your going to need them for the rest of your life 

These b*****ds Pzifer i believe  upped the price by 5% within 3 months 

 

Roughly by the money inflation rate 

Not sure if part of conspiracy, but I think in the wake of covid, big pharma lived up to some decency standards. Took some penny, sure, but still they've done massive work imo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...