Jump to content

Data version


Shooto
 Share

Recommended Posts

Can someone check if their data version for pes says 1.07 ?

my update history say 1.08 but in game under options it tells me 1.07.

Bully’s guy quaison shows as an amf with a lower rating which got me thinking my install is screwed somehow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Shooto said:

Can someone check if their data version for pes says 1.07 ?

my update history say 1.08 but in game under options it tells me 1.07.

Bully’s guy quaison shows as an amf with a lower rating which got me thinking my install is screwed somehow.

On the pesdb 2020 database he was a 75 AMF so something amiss with your install mate

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Shooto said:

Can someone check if their data version for pes says 1.07 ?

my update history say 1.08 but in game under options it tells me 1.07.

Bully’s guy quaison shows as an amf with a lower rating which got me thinking my install is screwed somehow.

Would imagine you're on an old DP. Won't be in effect when you play online so no big deal, not sure how you would update it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Bully said:

On the pesdb 2020 database he was a 75 AMF so something amiss with your install mate

yeah definitely a strange one I will reinstall.

5 minutes ago, ClaretMatt said:

Would imagine you're on an old DP. Won't be in effect when you play online so no big deal, not sure how you would update it.

I got someone to check on PSN and their version was the same as mine, so I am pretty sure I have the DP installed.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Shooto said:

yeah definitely a strange one I will reinstall.

I got someone to check on PSN and their version was the same as mine, so I am pretty sure I have the DP installed.

 

Maybe you didn't update national squads when you installed the DP? Quaison being an NT player that could explain it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah I tried to update the NT players with live update and still the same.

Will do it for club and and NT and see if that sorts it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I stuck him in my team just to check and when I went online his rating and position was as expected so all good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...