PES Mobile Updated today - get a look at what you could have won

ClaretMatt

https://www.pesmaster.com/pes-2021-mobile/

They updated PES Mobile today with stats and transfers for the new season so you can see what your players would have looked like if they had done a routine update to PES as opposed to f**king it spectacularly.

With efootball having completely different attributes it means little now but it's a little window into what you could have won.

Fook me Isak will be a Pansexual on that game - look at his dribbling and offensive/shooting stats for a 190cm CF

https://www.pesmaster.com/a-isak/pes-2021-mobile/player/115079/

• Good Lord! 1

Nothing major for me - loads of downgrades in fact ha ha! :2up:

• Haha 1

Some +1s, some -1s some interesting position changes or cards added. Nothing too bad. Shame they won't do that on console version :(

Man they should’ve updated console version… my CB’s would look more tidy. Tosin, Boscagli, Struijk :drool:

Couldn’t find Bellingham though :g:

Just had a a proper look as it was crashing a lot earlier - Triple 7.

7 Ups:

Arana (78), Mac Allister, Fry, Bushchan, Centonze, Morita (:rock:), Berenguer (80) were educated guesses and came through. Mac Allister was surprising actually as he plays for a bum team by comparison, so happy he got recognised as he's tearing it up and inline for a move to River.

7 Downs:

(6 if you consider that Strakosha becoming a 79 would have been elite) - Some were a bit baffling as these are actually some of my best players in game/performers IRL (Blas, Fofana, Kamara, Comert are genuinely doing very well and, given that we've also had just about half a season as well, Konami did them a disservice especially Fofana who is dominating and Blas who's scoring a lot). Christie, Taylor and Strakosha (welcomed) round it out - would have been able to live with Taylor and Christie.

7 Reworks but same OVR:

Agudelo got the best reworking (more dribbly), Vallejo got a lovely 85 balance boost and it was a couple from here to there for Normann, Cueva, Shomurodov, Pohjanpalo (82 Kicking Power!), Marcao Teixeira (thought he would have been inline for a boost TBH - TOTS material last year. Headbutting his team mate and earning an 8 game ban probably went against him ha ha ha)

Sorry! In the absence of an actual update to our own game, this is the next best thing to get the juices going! ha ha

Some of it is the usual Konami baffling adjustments. 

Wind up to 76 but his speed is crazy. 87 now from 74 with high dribbling. Great for a 190cm forward. 
Schick up to 81 and no longer a Dummy Runner. 
Silvestri up to 80. 
Barak now a 79 AMF Hole Player :drool:

A few -1’s but some as expected. 

Skov is a funny one. Put him down to 76. Granted he’s been injured, but they’ve increased his form to 7 :lol:

6 minutes ago, ShakaRAMa said:

Practically my whole team is nerfed in these new stats
17 players, 9 nerfed, 8 could say stayed the same strength although some stats changed for worse, some for better.

Not a single one clear buff.  :(

Wouldn't trust any of it ..konami haven't a clue how to sort out the Efootball s**t how 🤣

26 minutes ago, CMYKhazi said:

Scamacca with GK High Punt :drool:

That’s nothing. Wind is a CF and they gave him a Man Marking card! :crazy:

• Haha 2

On 12/21/2021 at 11:44 AM, CMYKhazi said:

Scamacca with GK High Punt :drool:

I’ve just saw him shoot. I can see why now :lolabove:

• Haha 1