Pro Evo Network Forums

eFootball Dream Team adventures

zeemeister

I had a guy who had taken a shot after 3 mins which ended up for a throw in and he quit :lol:

• Haha 3

This game makes me into a right pookeynoodle. Cutbacks all sorts. Well toxic. 

I love it :lol: 

hate the game though. f**king lock on is horrific.

Love the satisfaction of beating and at times being sweaty against these PA69 pookeynoodles.

I just bought Jota and benched Nsame for now (upgraded him to 79 for shot power etc will work on pace and dribbling later). Guy is a cheat code.

Pumped some points into play style so it’s at 90 at moment. Diaz and Pedro now 87 rated and dirrrrty stats. I’m gunna work on Quintero next. :lol:

unsure what squad to build. Maybe the ideal pen squad if money and wages was no issue to me haha. 

Still struggling with the third event challenge of 5 pts. Keep getting either 4 pts or 3 then failing within the 3 game limit. Got new manager and had some delightful fuma games vs assisted though. Very pleased with these stats haha

39BBF83E-66B3-4A76-A6B9-F4F62FA034C0.png.d2d1ce5f20779cb25c8f7646432bda83.png

212B162D-3797-4173-AC27-020A894FE814.png.2d1df874b8ebec98bc7529242c37d8cb.png

f**king hell. Frillypink. 

How it started (pedro and diaz was 79 but DO NOT BUY THIS PLAYER HE IS TRULY AWFUL AND HE WILL BE GOING TO MLS AND AWOL FROM PESed them up)

9236D2F3-9241-467E-933B-2B08FB70D662.png.ceb9474152521b49d56f51a09fffcc5e.png

currently looking like this rating wise

386EB919-F295-474C-B659-67379323CB85.png.29fa05dcaa82a0f5e779c631d8db8799.png

Nsame is now 79 rated after DO NOT BUY THIS PLAYER HE IS TRULY AWFUL AND HE WILL BE GOING TO MLS AND AWOL FROM PESed him stats. Have Flick as manager (300 percent xp midfielders) to work on my mids now. 

f**k sake I forgot about that filter hahahaha

• Haha 1

So what team play style do you guys use?

Tried possession and long ball counter but with low team affinity I dont have a good idea how these styles work.

Possession feels better but I would prefer I bit more fluidity and the style feels a bit one dimensional.

Long ball counter feels a bit better because despite the name it looks like it has a balance between possession and flank counter and works really well with a target man CF. The only downside is that on the defence the whole team sits way to deep.

Anyone tried out wide? It will be the next style to try but I am afraid that the wingers will behave more like touch the touchline which used to make wingers a bit passive when the ball is played  in the box.

7 minutes ago, BatrielGabistuta said:

So what team play style do you guys use?

Tried possession and long ball counter but with low team affinity I dont have a good idea how these styles work.

Possession feels better but I would prefer I bit more fluidity and the style feels a bit one dimensional.

Long ball counter feels a bit better because despite the name it looks like it has a balance between possession and flank counter and works really well with a target man CF. The only downside is that on the defence the whole team sits way to deep.

Anyone tried out wide? It will be the next style to try but I am afraid that the wingers will behave more like touch the touchline which used to make wingers a bit passive when the ball is played  in the box.

Just make sure all your players are working with the play style otherwise they will be all over the place you can’t analyze a play style or tactic if you have under 75 ish team spirit. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LTAssassN said:

Just make sure all your players are working with the play style otherwise they will be all over the place you can’t analyze a play style or tactic if you have under 75 ish team spirit. 

I will not have the time to bring players up to par with different play styles so will probably have to try them offline first before committing to one.

• Like 1

Completed both events and sold Roberto Carlos for 10k GP and 10k training pts. Like that you can sell players and get something back now. 

Playing style giving boosts to overall.

3AEFEA2E-53EF-4CF1-88C8-A2C1AE535F0C.png.087c27084a71ebce2ca2ce48551e77ea.png

• Good Lord! 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 3:36 AM, Mowgles said:

f**k sake I forgot about that filter hahahaha

I think we should change the “bûmp” filter since now, for the first time ever, MLS is in efootball 22 :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, D rock96 said:

I think we should change the “bûmp” filter since now, for the first time ever, MLS is in efootball 22 :lol:

Or change it to DO NOT BUY THIS PLAYER. HE IS ON EFOOTBALL22 AND HAD ALL HIS STATS NERFED DESPITE MLS BEING IN THE GAME YOU CAN ONLY ACCESS HIM IN AN INCOMPLETE SHELL OF MYCLUB.

• Awesome! 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 months later...

watched  another  DREAM TEAM vid       image.png.46b9752b0a17f97db2dcf5c6699f98a8.png

YSN ranked  290    ,                ISR  ranked  9 .

only scorers  in game  were  messi ,neymar and mbappe   all 12  !!!:shootme:

DREAM TEAM  what  a  pile of  sh1te !!

• Like 1

Yeah its pretty rough on dream team guys are going to mental with the spam and super teams. 

Sometimes in life it takes time to adjust to something new

We as humans don’t like change, it’s not in our DNA, we like to moan as people instead 

Give it time guys and it will become a great game again, it’s almost there now 

PS - p**s off james 

• Good Lord! 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Brizzle said:

We as humans don’t like change, it’s not in our DNA, we like to moan as people instead 

One of the top 15 philosophers, this Aris is.

17 minutes ago, Brizzle said:

PS - p**s off james 

Have you even played it yet? :lol:

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, CMYKhazi said:

One of the top 15 philosophers, this Aris is.

😎

• Awesome! 1

35 minutes ago, Oldeuboi said:

Have you even played it yet? :lol:

Of course!

Its like asking if you have tried anal yet 

• Haha 4

57 minutes ago, zeemeister said:

another thread destined to close down. 

Definitely needs some maintenance. A lot of off topic stuff already. Only Hulk doing it right. 

• Like 1

• DavoteK changed the title to eFootball Dream Team adventures