Efootball 2022 tips and tricks

zeemeister

For the poor souls who can't play Efootball2022 and need to before August

Let's start with the basics - Defending 

Will keep it regularly updated. 

Buying managers to suit your aim for team also works wonders. Boosts your players stats and overalls as well as increases boost percentage. At moment I’m working on my midfield, so have 300% boost of xp on them from the manager. Every game they level up super fast. 

training players in the play style also massively benefits their stats as well as how good they feel in game (well I think so anyway feeling wise) 

Just now, Mowgles said:

Buying managers to suit your aim for team also works wonders. Boosts your players stats and overalls as well as increases boost percentage. At moment I’m working on my midfield, so have 300% boost of xp on them from the manager. Every game they level up super fast. 

training players in the play style also massively benefits their stats as well as how good they feel in game (well I think so anyway feeling wise) 

I went with what's his face from Bayern... Nagelsman. He has counter play as his main style and 300% increase on youth players. 

The individual training i barely touched but it looks cool being able to train specific traits. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zeemeister said:

I went with what's his face from Bayern... Nagelsman. He has counter play as his main style and 300% increase on youth players. 

The individual training i barely touched but it looks cool being able to train specific traits. 

yeah the levelling is the grind man. 
Player progression = player levelling

playing style - boosts up how they suit your style (team chemistry). 

decent if you got youth, think as go on will need to pick up other managers to suit the purpose.

I’m currently using possession. 

I use jockey to hold off diving in.  Very rarely use team press at it leaves huge gaps. 

When the opposition have the ball and get close to my players or vice versa, I use A (pass button) to make a challenge.  

Also, don't make crazy passes out from the back, most defenders can't pass very well and you'll give up possession very quickly. 

Training is important, I'm putting emphasis on defenders being able to pass for online play. 

• Like 1

I suppose it's the better manager or playstyle compatibility but I had a match yesterday where the opponent players were twice as nimble and responsive, he was running circles around me.. there's a lot to learn here. :D