Ratio League - May Standings and Player Raffle Details

It's the highlight of my month...🤣 Like really ..I'm not a gambler but I'm always like ok... Will I win or not ..make sure you play 40+ games 🤣👌🏽

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlondeDan said:

If any of you are already on 23 players let me know or move one on sharpish

Ah, I see you answered the question! 😆

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kenkuturagi said:

It's the highlight of my month...🤣 Like really ..I'm not a gambler but I'm always like ok... Will I win or not ..make sure you play 40+ games 🤣👌🏽

Here's a challenge for you, try that on PC. Last reply for ratio game was 2-3 weeks ago.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BatrielGabistuta said:

Here's a challenge for you, try that on PC. Last reply for ratio game was 2-3 weeks ago.

:( Sorry , it is still in it's infancy .. you have a good point , pc league should have a lower ratio games played requirement to qualify :pen:

2 hours ago, BatrielGabistuta said:

Cross platform gaming will one day help here. At least 2 PC players made the draw whilst the amount on Xbox playing a ratio game equalled zero, hence probably needing a rethink for June

• Like 1

On 6/3/2022 at 10:40 PM, BlondeDan said:

Cross platform gaming will one day help here. At least 2 PC players made the draw whilst the amount on Xbox playing a ratio game equalled zero, hence probably needing a rethink for June

Pity its on mobile @BatrielGabistuta:bop:

• miken333 unpinned and unfeatured this topic