PEN Roadmap

"burnout has set in." - were it not for servers going down the sink, we would stay another season. but hey, it's Konami, whattya expect :D

anyway, lets look forward. long live PEN :pen:

• Like 3

I am about to spout toxic positivity but will contain myself to keep this thread civil :lol:

In it for the long haul 

• Like 2
  • Awesome! 2

I like the sound of this, back to bare bones basics re: team choice availability but as is being stated - what’s important is the opportunity to play efootball against fellow PEN members and not the random Bums 

• Like 2

So non transfer market leagues with the Efootball friendlies, will that be cross platform 🤤 or as is ? 

10 minutes ago, Chriskeenan90 said:

So non transfer market leagues with the Efootball friendlies, will that be cross platform 🤤 or as is ? 

Hopefully cross platform :drool: 

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 3

4 minutes ago, BatrielGabistuta said:

What about the current squads, when and if the time comes do we start the efootball league on a white paper?

I'm hoping we can continue with current squads.  That gets my vote.  🤞

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BatrielGabistuta said:

What about the current squads, when and if the time comes do we start the efootball league on a white paper?

Depends on how many managers we have remaining from this season going into the new season, how many players are available in game and so on. 

• Like 2

Good I'm in. 

I remember in 2013 when we had just set teams, I was Sunderland the black cats(mikyjustice), and even without the market it was good. It was great playing games, the same as it is now. 

Market comin in changed it for the better obviously, but it's about the competitiveness and with a fixed squad it makes no difference. 

Strongest teams to finish this season have the worser pick of teams or a straight raffle?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mickyjustice said:

Strongest teams to finish this season have the worser pick of teams or a straight raffle?

We may be in a situation where there's not many teams to pick from, so we could end up with picking whatever team you like, or we set out the teams for a certain fixture.

e.g, teams hypothetical

Fixture 1: Barca vs City

Fixture 2: United vs Real

and so on. 

Or just pick any of the available teams.

If we have leagues and leagues of teams we can look at one team per manager.

But, plenty of viable options.

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 3

In :pen: , Need to start using Manual on E-Footy then lol, been assisted atm to compete with the Online Bumheads!!

• Like 1

Sod keeping squads, quite a few of our players won't be around, will be 36 and different attributes anyway because of it. 

Reset I say, after a season or 2 with fixed teams to be given a squad of new players will be a massive boner moment, market would be crazy. DD guarantee end of first season, would continue the buzz for the second. Few fafs, ocw, ycm, pen would be on fire for first few seasons. 

Market needs shaking up, reset forces that,as long as there's constent slow flow of cash. Fixed community nights rather than random, Sunday and a weekday, everyone's knows when and what they are getting so u can plan your cash going forward, just like it used to be. 

I'm rather excited, apart from loss of market, it will be a good, total new challenge for most with a fixed team. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 1

32 minutes ago, Mickyjustice said:

Reset I say

2 minutes ago, Bully said:

Yeah full reset adapting to what the new game offers is the way ahead

55 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

Depends on how many managers we have remaining from this season going into the new season, how many players are available in game and so on. 

I'd much prefer to keep my squad.  Maybe an option for those that want to keep theirs.  Even if it means paying for the privilege with PENce or vip membership only? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nedden said:

I'd much prefer to keep my squad.  Maybe an option for those that want to keep theirs.  Even if it means paying for the privilege with PENce or vip membership only? 

The decision would be based on how many pre-existing squads there are, how many we need to create, how many players are AWOL from the pre-existing squads, how many players are available in total that are desirable for a PEN league. 

This is not a reset discussion thread lads. I will make the call on that when the time comes.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

This is not a reset discussion thread lads. 

Sorry Davo this train has already departed while the R word has been mentioned for the first time :lol:

you know how that goes by those junkies

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, baranello said:

Sorry Davo this train has already departed while the R word has been mentioned for the first time :lol:

you know how that goes by those junkies

Guilty as charged but I avoided the R word. :lol:

GTF with your reset requests lol.  Taken me ages to assemble these fine specimens!

Seriously though lets see what happens with Konami, who knows they may pull something out the bag :crapper:

• Like 4