Pro Evo Network Forums

All or Nothing - Arsenal

DavoteK

August 3rd.

Not as banterous of an ending as they're slowly getting their s**t together, but there's definitely gonna be meme potential in there somwhere :drool: 

• Awesome! 1

10 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

August 3rd.

Not as banterous of an ending as they're slowly getting their s**t together, but there's definitely gonna be meme potential in there somwhere :drool: 

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b2aq7jjov8kn4d9dedn

I've not seen any of the others so I'm going into this blind – expecting to come out of it a ruined man!

I'd like answers on Chambers, Torreira, Saliba and WTF Cedric and also the TV shambles that was the first game of the season – doubt I'll get them though :lol:

• Like 1

Been waiting for this since they announced its recording. Some high quality production Amazon does so should be cool to see behind the scenes 

1 hour ago, CMYKhazi said:

I've not seen any of the others so I'm going into this blind – expecting to come out of it a ruined man!

I'd like answers on Chambers, Torreira, Saliba and WTF Cedric and also the TV shambles that was the first game of the season – doubt I'll get them though :lol:

I Think arsenal have final cut on it so there won’t be anything that makes them look TOO s**tty

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, CMYKhazi said:

I've not seen any of the others so I'm going into this blind

Its a good series, even if you don't support the team or follow the sport.

There's the obvious City season during the 100pts Prem win, Spurs during the Mourinho/Covid era. Then you have the New Zealand rugby team (highly recommended) and then a load of NFL teams have done one as well. I've just started the NHL one with the Maple Leafs.

All on Amazon Prime Video, get on it.

• 1 month later...

Think a lot of people will respect mikel more after seeing this series. Looks interesting so far 

I think the one thing everybody can take away from the first three episodes is that The Cringe's away dressing shows them up for the pookeynoodles that they are comparative to the classy outfit that Everton always have been and will continue to be.

9 hours ago, CMYKhazi said:

I think the one thing everybody can take away from the first three episodes is that The Cringe's away dressing shows them up for the pookeynoodles that they are comparative to the classy outfit that Everton always have been and will continue to be.

Elaborate. Not seen it yet. 

12 hours ago, CMYKhazi said:

that's the first thing i thought when i see it, The Cringe's looks like a local swimming pool changing room.

also how was aubameyang captain, the guy never speaks, im not saying you have to be shouting and screaming, even the photographer has more about him in the changing room than him

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CMYKhazi said:

everton-dr.jpg.477f381bd0c1e2dd72a0be732531169e.jpg

Maybe the Anfield home dressing room is the same as this...

scoucers-dr.jpg.06b1509d51720f8958a343fea609811c.jpg

The home changing room is much bigger btw

😆

DB57CF88-C021-43FB-895F-F903F9173DF1.jpeg

• Awesome! 1
  • Haha 1