Transfers eFootball

kenkuturagi

In anticipation of the "friends" lobby, 

Is there anyway we can get transfers up and running. It's a huge part of PEN , sth. To do whilst we wait for Konami to sort themselves out :lol:

2 hours ago, kenkuturagi said:

Is there anyway we can get transfers up and running. It's a huge part of PEN , sth. To do whilst we wait for Konami to sort themselves out :lol:

I suppose you'd want some assurance that the Dream Team lobbies have an option to use base level player stats. Is that the case, anyone know? 

Afaik the friend lobbies they will introduce first are DT only. Probably would want to set up how that would work for PEN conceptually first, before getting the transfer system up and running. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Janguv said:

I suppose you'd want some assurance that the Dream Team lobbies have an option to use base level player stats. Is that the case, anyone know? 

Afaik the friend lobbies they will introduce first are DT only. Probably would want to set up how that would work for PEN conceptually first, before getting the transfer system up and running. 

Yeh, as far as I know Creative Teams player stats don't update like players would in edit mode/PES.

Seems like they just release new ones for people to "sign".

Levelling up players is quite contentious too as that's as ruthlessly pay to win as it gets - buy Premium Challenges, get more stuff.

Players start considerably lower than their actual real life stats too, but could be more fun to use the base 69 rated versions of your 76 rated players instead! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oldeuboi said:

Yeh, as far as I know Creative Teams player stats don't update like players would in edit mode/PES.

Seems like they just release new ones for people to "sign".

Levelling up players is quite contentious too as that's as ruthlessly pay to win as it gets - buy Premium Challenges, get more stuff.

Players start considerably lower than their actual real life stats too, but could be more fun to use the base 69 rated versions of your 76 rated players instead! 

Perhaps it could be written into the contracts for a player that you could use them (and upgrade them) in any way up to a certain level (say, the normal base). 

Could be fun. 

But yeah, weird state of affairs where you would effectively have to play Dream Team in order to play PEN, so you would have enough GP and training points for buying/upgrading players. I dunno if maybe it could be done just with the free rewards, which would be something at least. But yeah so strange to think you have to play their cashcow mode in order to play PEN games, whereas before you didn't have to play the cashcow mode – relief – precisely because PEN existed lol. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kenkuturagi said:

No sense till we understand how to approach it and what the possibilities are with Efootball. Some players could be expensive and not possible to be brought into a squad if the current manager hasn't touched efootball and doesn't have the necessary coins. Also players need to be trained to a level etc etc etc 

Lots to consider once we get things going again. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, zeemeister said:

No sense till we understand how to approach it and what the possibilities are with Efootball. Some players could be expensive and not possible to be brought into a squad if the current manager hasn't touched efootball and doesn't have the necessary coins. Also players need to be trained to a level etc etc etc 

Lots to consider once we get things going again. 

Everyone should log in everyday to build up "coins" or €points or whatever 😅

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, kenkuturagi said:

Everyone should log in everyday to build up "coins" or €points or whatever 😅

Almost the only reason I have been logging in daily atleast :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zeemeister said:

Almost the only reason I have been logging in daily atleast :lol:

The other being getting ahead of everyone having practised a lot and zooming your way to League Glory :rock:

;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

eFootball is like a pint of Guinness, all good things come to those who wait 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Bully said:

The other being getting ahead of everyone having practised a lot and zooming your way to League Glory :rock:

;)

You can't practise against the buffoons on dreamteam pal :lol:

Some days i literally log in for coinage and off I go to play GT7 or death stranding. If you play as long as I have lack of content does this to you. 

Ai offline games are way more fun though 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Janguv said:

Perhaps it could be written into the contracts for a player that you could use them (and upgrade them) in any way up to a certain level (say, the normal base). 

Could be fun. 

But yeah, weird state of affairs where you would effectively have to play Dream Team in order to play PEN, so you would have enough GP and training points for buying/upgrading players. I dunno if maybe it could be done just with the free rewards, which would be something at least. But yeah so strange to think you have to play their cashcow mode in order to play PEN games, whereas before you didn't have to play the cashcow mode – relief – precisely because PEN existed lol. 

Not a bad shot About the contracts 

27 minutes ago, miken333 said:

@PS4 League @Xbox League @PC League

PEN League Squad can happen just with Dream Team once Friendly lobbies arrive 

You would need to have enough G points to buy a squad yet we could go for players rated 65 to 75 with an average of 70 to make it more accessible to those that do not know how to "Farm" in game payouts without using real money, we can share tips on playing the system, I have 1,500,000 in the can and a PEN squad would cost 400,000.

Either way we should go for a reset whereby we all get a new random squad via a live on line draw. 

Your PEN team must not go over a certain level of Collective strength (say 1750 for example) so it would introduce an element whereby if you reach that  level you have to offload a star and buy a bum to bring you back under the line. Also you can do the reverse if you are well within limit sell a bum a buy a slag. Before you buy and sell you would test the rating by introducing your target into the PEN squad to see if if falls within limit, and even work out how you can train the player under the limits, this will introduce another skill set of buying a bum and training them in a particular way (you can add speed, or Stamina for example). 

This means you can train players however you want yet you run the risk of surpassing the team limit and have to offload. The new owner of a player gets the Konami setting and works out how to train them from scratch. 

By doing this not only can we begin the transfer market as soon as online friendly lobbies begin, we retain all the fun of the old transfer market and introduce a whole new element that is fun and will test the best managers to get the best squad under the overall skill limit allowed with the ability to train them in dream team whilst knowing they raise the skill level and edge closer to the limit. 

when reporting games as well as the score you screenshot the squad ratings of both Managers to ensure they start withing the permissable limit of collective strength. 

If you decide to change your playing style from say counter to possession, you just re train them. 

For ratio matches we would set a max level of overall ability also and then you just play whoever you like and can play other PEN manager players in the Team to determine your transfer targets and we can also set theme squads by every couple of months, you can even use your PEN players yet that may raise their skills (did do that on PES, not sure yet if that would happen here) 

BTW editing a brand is a piece of cake on efootball , so we could buy and sell those on the transfer market too as a new element. 

In the meantime let's play Dream team and work out how we can do this so we are all set when / if Konami introduce friendly lobbies. I am on the case lads and trust me: 

WE WILL BE GOOD TO GO

Also

We could start a ratio league for games played on Dreamteam now against the pond life and begin allocating bonuses via draw@BlondeDan

@DavoteK Hoping to run PEN squads and transfers just with Dreamteam when we get friendly lobbies and before Master League. On the case bud. 

All: see screenshot and note bottom right Collective Strength to understand how we do this and the points raised in the post above 

image.png.eb8aecf155faa5764675c8e1f8b4ecae.png

resetting scares me 😂 although if everyone does it, might be a lot of fun to rebuild whilst the market is on fire. 
perhaps we run a poll when the time comes but either way I’ll be looking forward to the future of pen however it comes :2up:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LTAssassN said:

Not a bad shot About the contracts 

resetting scares me 😂 although if everyone does it, might be a lot of fun to rebuild whilst the market is on fire. 
perhaps we run a poll when the time comes but either way I’ll be looking forward to the future of pen however it comes :2up:

Have been thinking and we could use existing squads and see how they play out when they get loaded on Efootball 23, then you have a transfer window to get them under the limit if needed. 

Edited by miken333
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, miken333 said:

@PS4 League @Xbox League @PC League

PEN League Squad can happen just with Dream Team once Friendly lobbies arrive 

You would need to have enough G points to buy a squad yet we could go for players rated 65 to 75 with an average of 70 to make it more accessible to those that do not know how to "Farm" in game payouts without using real money, we can share tips on playing the system, I have 1,500,000 in the can and a PEN squad would cost 400,000.

Either way we should go for a reset whereby we all get a new random squad via a live on line draw or you get your old PEN squad and have to work out how you get under the collective strength limit once you load the team up. 

Your PEN team must not go over a certain level of Collective strength (say 1750 for example) so it would introduce an element whereby if you reach that  level you have to offload a star and buy a bum to bring you back under the line. Also you can do the reverse if you are well within limit sell a bum a buy a slag. Before you buy and sell you would test the rating by introducing your target into the PEN squad to see if if falls within limit, and even work out how you can train the player under the limits, this will introduce another skill set of buying a bum and training them in a particular way (you can add speed, or Stamina for example). 

This means you can train players however you want yet you run the risk of surpassing the team limit and have to offload. The new owner of a player gets the Konami setting and works out how to train them from scratch. 

By doing this not only can we begin the transfer market as soon as online friendly lobbies begin, we retain all the fun of the old transfer market and introduce a whole new element that is fun and will test the best managers to get the best squad under the overall skill limit allowed with the ability to train them in dream team whilst knowing they raise the skill level and edge closer to the limit. 

when reporting games as well as the score you screenshot the squad ratings of both Managers to ensure they start withing the permissable limit of collective strength. 

If you decide to change your playing style from say counter to possession, you just re train them. 

For ratio matches we would set a max level of overall ability also and then you just play whoever you like and can play other PEN manager players in the Team to determine your transfer targets and we can also set theme squads by every couple of months, you can even use your PEN players yet that may raise their skills (did do that on PES, not sure yet if that would happen here) 

BTW editing a brand is a piece of cake on efootball , so we could buy and sell those on the transfer market too as a new element. 

In the meantime let's play Dream team and work out how we can do this so we are all set when / if Konami introduce friendly lobbies. I am on the case lads and trust me: 

WE WILL BE GOOD TO GO

Also

We could start a ratio league for games played on Dreamteam now against the pond life and begin allocating bonuses via draw@BlondeDan

@DavoteK Hoping to run PEN squads and transfers just with Dreamteam when we get friendly lobbies and before Master League. On the case bud. 

All: see screenshot and note bottom right Collective Strength to understand how we do this and the points raised in the post above 

image.png.eb8aecf155faa5764675c8e1f8b4ecae.png

Haha Mike, I admire your optimism and forward thinking! Fair play :up:

• Like 1
  • You're welcome 1

1 minute ago, Janguv said:

Haha Mike, I admire your optimism and forward thinking! Fair play :up:

Studying it now bud, and am v confident I have cracked the code to get PEN running once friendly lobbies arrive. Think it will be new improved PEN squads. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome! 1

12 minutes ago, Hulk said:

full reset  !  everyone  pick their  own  squad  up a value of 2200 pts  :risingstar:

then introduce  transfers when possible  :psmoke:

But then we'll have a league full of Cameron Jeromes

• Haha 4

It might take a while for people to get the require GP for a full squad. I think my whole squad for example cost around 500-600k.

A good idea is to spin all the promotional free spins and release the players. I started raising GP again to buy again my squad untrained, I took 2 spins on the potw one free and one from 100 free gold and packed Mbappe and Modric, just from releasing these two players I got around 190k iirc and by releasing Rudiger from a nominating contract I got around 90k. That's almost half the budget for some squads.

22 minutes ago, BatrielGabistuta said:

It might take a while for people to get the require GP for a full squad. I think my whole squad for example cost around 500-600k.

A good idea is to spin all the promotional free spins and release the players. I started raising GP again to buy again my squad untrained, I took 2 spins on the potw one free and one from 100 free gold and packed Mbappe and Modric, just from releasing these two players I got around 190k iirc and by releasing Rudiger from a nominating contract I got around 90k. That's almost half the budget for some squads.

I suppose this is one reason to hope Konami continue being as incompetent as they are – so there's a steady stream of apology GP to build PEN squads with. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, BatrielGabistuta said:

If we go for an average rating of 70 then a squad of 18 would cost around 190,000 G points

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, miken333 said:

If we go for an average rating of 70 then a squad of 18 would cost around 190,000 G points

I can see it now – this is all an elaborate ploy from you to reintroduce bum squad matches! :lol:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, miken333 said:

That's even easier then for managers who want to join the league with minimal gp. That amount is easily acquired at the current state.

• Like 2

Let me build a Dortmund.

I will come…. Twice! 

• Good Lord! 1

• DavoteK changed the title to Transfers eFootball