Pro Evo Network Forums

efootball Dream Team (I guess...) Gems

ClaretMatt

What gems have you found that you can train up to be really handy players but stay low rated for the ratio event?

This is the best one I've found so far.

R. Teibert.png

https://www.pesmaster.com/r-teibert/efootball-2022/player/142962/

If leveled up to Level 14 you can keep him to a 68 rating but with 90 Balance, 80s for Acceleration & Stamina and 70s for Dribbling, Ball Control and Tight Possession. He's a great little Orchestrator able to pick up passes from the back, spin his markers and carry or distribute it forwards.

Cum face too :drool:

Edited by ClaretMatt
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, ClaretMatt said:

If leveled up to Level 14 you can keep him to a 68 rating but with 90 Balance, 80s for Acceleration & Stamina and 70s for Dribbling, Ball Control and Tight Possession. He's a great little Orchestrator able to pick up passes from the back, spin his markers and carry or distribute it forwards.

Cum face too :drool:

image.png

2 minutes ago, BatrielGabistuta said:

I think that we are not supposed to train player's stats only his teamstyle play 

Well that's boring as f**k :lol:

Missed that rule, removes tonnes of fun gems from being possible to use IMO.

• Like 1

Well that's boring as f**k :lol:

Missed that rule, removes tonnes of fun gems from being possible to use IMO.

Can also be a game breaker. Some stats are not that important on fuma like finishing and passing but stats like speed, balance and physical contact are. Imaging playing with a balanced stat-wise team against bums with slag speed and/or physicality.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BatrielGabistuta said:

Can also be a game breaker. Some stats are not that important on fuma like finishing and passing but stats like speed, balance and physical contact are. Imaging playing with a balanced stat-wise team against bums with slag speed and/or physicality.

It's PEN, name and shame any bums. I get it if we were moving into league but this is ratio games - why restrict?

All the players with balanced stat profiles around the 70 mark feel the same when I've tried them, boring to use.

3 minutes ago, ClaretMatt said:

It's PEN, name and shame any bums. I get it if we were moving into league but this is ratio games - why restrict?

All the players with balanced stat profiles around the 70 mark feel the same when I've tried them, boring to use.

Yeah I agree, things get interesting after around 73. That's why i think old ratio rules should be introduced but with no training at all, not in stats or playstyle. It just gets a bit expensive once you go for players 75+

• ClaretMatt changed the title to efootball Dream Team (I guess...) Gems
13 minutes ago, BatrielGabistuta said:

Yeah I agree, things get interesting after around 73. That's why i think old ratio rules should be introduced but with no training at all, not in stats or playstyle. It just gets a bit expensive once you go for players 75+

I don't see why not training if the players stay low.

PEN as a community it pretty good at self-policing, no one wants to be using or facing a team of pace/physicality slags - that's why they joined in the first place.

Keep the 2000 team rating cap but allow training so people can create some fun players like the one above, not exactly game breaking is he? Cost something like 4k GP and one 4k EXP trainer to make so not out of reach for anyone else to build either.

10 minutes ago, ClaretMatt said:

I don't see why not training if the players stay low.

PEN as a community it pretty good at self-policing, no one wants to be using or facing a team of pace/physicality slags - that's why they joined in the first place.

Keep the 2000 team rating cap but allow training so people can create some fun players like the one above, not exactly game breaking is he? Cost something like 4k GP and one 4k EXP trainer to make so not out of reach for anyone else to build either.

Tbh is not up to me but i wouldn't choose it.

For example I search for maxed out orchestrators in the db and found only one with 90 balance and 81 acceleration but then again i cannot be sure if unregulated training would break the game or not.

6 minutes ago, BatrielGabistuta said:

Tbh is not up to me but i wouldn't choose it.

For example I search for maxed out orchestrators in the db and found only one with 90 balance and 81 acceleration but then again i cannot be sure if unregulated training would break the game or not.

Aye, but those two stats don't make an unstoppable player - just an agile one that's fun to control.

A 69 rated striker with 90 Speed and 70+ in Physical Contact, Balance and Kicking Power - yeah, douche move (and possible https://www.pesmaster.com/a-tosin/efootball-2022/player/133474/) but not agile little DMFs.

Aye, but those two stats don't make an unstoppable player - just an agile one that's fun to control.

A 69 rated striker with 90 Speed and 70+ in Physical Contact, Balance and Kicking Power - yeah, douche move (and possible https://www.pesmaster.com/a-tosin/efootball-2022/player/133474/) but not agile little DMFs.

Idk , its all down to the rules but compare him  to Dominguez who might not be an orchestrator but chose him for an agile dmf 

If i try to give him 14 lvl his ovr will skyrocket while a 68 lvl player will be equal if not better than a 73. I think this cuts corners 

Screenshot_20221021-165855.png.baa9309f2dfb69563101927b9942a36d.png

9 minutes ago, BatrielGabistuta said:

Idk , its all down to the rules but compare him  to Dominguez who might not be an orchestrator but chose him for an agile dmf 

If i try to give him 14 lvl his ovr will skyrocket while a 68 lvl player will be equal if not better than a 73. I think this cuts corners 

Screenshot_20221021-165855.png.baa9309f2dfb69563101927b9942a36d.png

Yeah and he'd cost a lot more GP to buy and handle like every other middle of the road DMF.

Less GP and one free trainer and you have a much more fun, but not game breaking, player.

It's ratio, supposed to be fun. Don't care about results I just want to try and enjoy the game.

• Like 3

As far as I'm aware, you can do what you like, as long as your squad is =<2k. 

Not necessarily a gem that can be trained up but Omur is a 71 rated AMF that can play as 71 rated RMF and 71 rated LMF. Versatile. 
I also have an 84 rated RMF version. 😬

Just now, mowgli77 said:

Not necessarily a gem that can be trained up but Omur is a 71 rated AMF that can play as 71 rated RMF and 71 rated LMF. Versatile. 
I also have an 84 rated RMF version. 😬

Think it’s 84 but he’s rapid. 

It’s always entertaining to see what rabbits people pull out of the hat to get a jump on a game :hyper:

me? Just give me some players to use and get playing :up:

The Mexican League is full of cum faced interesting players styles. J-League also 🤤 

• Good Lord! 1