Pro Evo Network Forums

Setting up a <2000 squad help

Bully

Ok, basically just used what I could of my old PEN team, which took my team strength to about 1980 or so, but teamstyle about 66

so

started playing matches to get team points to improve players teamstyle but it only takes a few then my team strength jumps over 2000 whilst my teamstyle still sits about 69/70

but I’m playing other managers who have <2000 team strength but over 80 teamstyle

how do I do this? Just abandon my old PEN team and find new lower players to upgrade or what?

10 hours ago, Bully said:

how do I do this? Just abandon my old PEN team and find new lower players to upgrade or what?

This. Just sub out a couple of your old PEN squad for different players with a slightly lower overall and avoid getting your playstyle level too high. Or find significantly lower overall players if you want to ramp your playstyle higher.

11 hours ago, Bully said:

Ok, basically just used what I could of my old PEN team, which took my team strength to about 1980 or so, but teamstyle about 66

so

started playing matches to get team points to improve players teamstyle but it only takes a few then my team strength jumps over 2000 whilst my teamstyle still sits about 69/70

but I’m playing other managers who have <2000 team strength but over 80 teamstyle

Duplicate your team, so you have one for playing online/AI and one for playing friendlies. The friendly games won't affect you players rating.

On your game plan screen goto MyTeam>game plans. From there you can set up to 10 different teams, can also edit the names which is a blessing! 

You can also choose which team to use from the lobby before you play. An actual useful feature in an ocean of s**tness 😂

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, djquantum said:

Duplicate your team, so you have one for playing online/AI and one for playing friendlies. The friendly games won't affect you players rating.

On your game plan screen goto MyTeam>game plans. From there you can set up to 10 different teams, can also edit the names which is a blessing! 

You can also choose which team to use from the lobby before you play. An actual useful feature in an ocean of s**tness 😂

Playstyle/ratings only goes up if you train the players doesn't it? If you don't use the progression points they earn from playing online/AI then they'll stay the same. Not sure how creating a duplicate team will make any difference (unless you mean buying the same players again), or am I missing something?

• Like 1

Instead of all these complication s Let's have a dream team lge pump up your team as you want no levels just exempt the top 20 rated players from lge (Messi neymar and co) and let's get playing for fun

What ya think buds;)

1 hour ago, djquantum said:

I hadn’t realised that the team strength and style didn’t include reserve players. So I have more leeway to use players and drop higher rated ones to the reserves if necessary to balance team strength and team style 

:up:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bully said:

I hadn’t realised that the team strength and style didn’t include reserve players. So I have more leeway to use players and drop higher rated ones to the reserves if necessary to balance team strength and team style 

:up:

Aye buy you can add those players to a different game plan as well. 

4 hours ago, ClaretMatt said:

Playstyle/ratings only goes up if you train the players doesn't it? If you don't use the progression points they earn from playing online/AI then they'll stay the same. Not sure how creating a duplicate team will make any difference (unless you mean buying the same players again), or am I missing something?

True enough, you need to spend those points before they change stats, forgot about that! 

You could create the dupe team if you want to upgrade those players, kinda master league style. And keep the originals as the were.