Pro Evo Network Forums

SETTINGS VOTE FOR EFOOTBALL

Vote for one Collective Strength   

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

image.png.ae43c95f184bc49c5f5217816bbe0b6a.png

So this is not "official" and may not be the final format for Ratios or the League 

Now we have played against each other in Ratio matches it would be good to get some vote feedback.

Please vote for your preferred:

• Names will be public (to avoid spoilt polling)
  • Questions 1 to 3 vote for 1 only.
  • Questions 4 to 6 vote for 1 only.
  • Questions 7 and 8 vote for 1 only 
  • Questions 9 and 10 vote for 1 only

@PS4 League @New Members @PC League @Xbox League

Please only vote if you have played a PEN ratio match or PEN friendly. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i understand the min player ratinng but i dont like it because theres a few players i actually use in my team who are under 66 that play well in game : ( 

• Like 2

Just now, LTAssassN said:

i understand the min player ratinng but i dont like it because theres a few players i actually use in my team who are under 66 that play well in game : ( 

maybe would be better to put a rule on how many players you can use under 66 or whatever the rating may be. 

• Like 1

Personally, nó player Rating restrictions. Make an overall team rating and let folks do whatever 

• Like 2

Think if we keep the player ratings low we can actually have an active market. Enough free GP to buy and sell players. 

Also balls to not using under rated players 3 players I use in my 2070 team are under 68 :lol:

• Like 2

:hawheehaw: Just seems overly complicated. Make a limit and train, skill or add as you see fit. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Kaiser-1 said:

:hawheehaw: Just seems overly complicated. Make a limit and train, skill or add as you see fit. 

how would player training work in a transfer market?

if you sold someone you had trained then when the buyer gets him he’s a different player surely without training?

I think for the sake of the transfer market players should not be trained so you but what you get

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Kaiser-1 said:

:up:

9 minutes ago, Bully said:

if you sold someone you had trained then when the buyer gets him he’s a different player surely without training?

I think for the sake of the transfer market players should not be trained so you but what you get

You’re assuming a league will be up and running by then. 

But to your point. There’s enough training points that Konami give away to allow you to train a player up if you choose. Or play matches to level him vs AI. 

7 hours ago, Bully said:

You can train away as you please but stay within your teams ovr limit or cap whichever we eventually go with 

• Like 1

Training of playing style would be acceptable, training of players abilities feels like a bad idea. I'm sure most wouldn't abuse it but there would definitely be some who would work the system to find the absolute peak sweatiness they can get out of a group of players. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

But “if” Konami have a master league system by the time we eventually get a league, training a player wouldn’t be an issue as they would be a default value like how we used to have it with no ability to skill train etc. Training is only a thing because we’re having to use “Dream team”  

But for now, while we have a squad OVr limit, guys should be free to train on skills or whatever so long as the squad limit it 2150. 

• Like 3

Maybe a limit on player training like 3 players in squad can have a skill upgrade!! :g:

• Like 1

Where’s the option for banning stunning pass & shooting 

Just now, Brizzle said:

Where’s the option for banning stunning pass & shooting 

Is there such an option?